the story of stuff!

the story of stuff!

A Story by zendikar
"

stuff

"
"Dad? whats that stuff called", asked a young girl to her father, "well Kayte why dont we use our imaginations and name them all!" "Yay daddy that sounds so fun you go first". She points to the willow tree outside here window, "name the tree daddy", "well that's easy lets name it willow!", says the man while chuckling. "you're boring daddy I'm naming the rest" "haha okay honey, what should we call this then?" asks the man, who picks up a barbie doll. "OOH I KNOW! we can call it mitchell dad!", "but sweety that's your brothers name" he says while being unable to hold back his laughter. "Oh and daddy this is now my Xanti!" proclaims kayte while proudly holding her teddy bear up in the air. "hahaha okay but I thought it was named Eline already?", "well duh dad her name is Xanti, Eline!", "then what would you call me" he says pointing to himself, the girl looks stumped for a little while obviously mulling something over, "you're daddy that's your only name!" she triumphantly says!
 "okay honey it's time for bed" says the man in a stern but loving voice, "maybe we can name some more thinngs in the morning", "okay daddy goodnight" says kayte while her dad tucks her in and give her a kiss on the cheek. He walks to the door turns out the light and just before he closes the door Kayte heres her dad whisper softly "good night Kayte Haile Lynette (her full name), sleep tight and dont let the bed bugs bite!"




© 2011 zendikar


Author's Note

zendikar
written for a contest where I had to use certain names... I figured no one else would have literally only two charecters so I did it this way!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Haha, nice twist, only having two characters. Wouldn't have thought of that.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

294 Views
1 Review
Added on May 6, 2011
Last Updated on May 6, 2011

Author

zendikar
zendikar

Stroudsburg, PA



About
im a simple guy i like to write things that are fairly short and to the point but with hidden deeper meanings! I also love having fun! Read my writings to learn more about me! more..

Writing