Vengeance

Vengeance

A Story by danny
"

spirits unknown

"

Vengeance

Hey you!

 

You were the one who woke me up from my slumber and dragged me to your world �" a selfish world. I resisted, but your strength was driven by your desires and the claim of superiority over me. The breach of privacy meant just a few moments of fun for you but an insult to me.

 

The feeling of being dragged forcefully is painful for me. You and your mates jeered and laughed at every movement I made. You thought you had succeeded in becoming a sorcerer. No, my dear, you didn’t succeed.

 

You’ve ignited a fire that I never knew existed in me. And this fire will burn you down. I’ll take revenge. You played with my emotions. Now, you’ll know a new emotion- fear. You’ll be scared, but won’t even know what it is scaring you.That feeling you have of air brushing against your neck while you sleep is me, slowly taking out life from you. When the lights flicker in your room, don’t blame them for being faulty, for it’s just me dragging you into darkness and oblivion. Close your eyes and observe. Did you feel someone is staring at you? I am just behind you, a few feet away, pitying your condition. Oh! Did your pet refuse to come near to you? That’s because it sensed my presence. And this presence will haunt you for long, making sure you plead for mercy, you plead for death.

 




You conjured me into a coin just for fun. Did I ever disturb you? We have an unseen world of our own, which is amongst you humans. I didn’t interfere in your life. You did. And, this is intolerable. Don’t try to come and win over us, for you won’t succeed instead earn our fury.Did you think throwing the coin away would ward me off? No, I didn’t go away. And, I won’t, until I complete my revenge.

 

As you talk to your psychologist about the weird incidents happening with you, I am just watching you from a distance. You’ll pay for your deeds. Mark my words, the last laugh will be mine.

© 2018 danny


Author's Note

danny
enjoy

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Vengeance can be sweet. I liked this tale. You weaved a amazing tale of someone gaining strength and purpose from abuse. I liked the way you made the revenge slow, cold and felt. A haunting tale, I did enjoy the tale. Thank you Danny for sharing the amazing story.
Coyote


Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

A real twilight zone moment, well told.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Vengeance can be sweet. I liked this tale. You weaved a amazing tale of someone gaining strength and purpose from abuse. I liked the way you made the revenge slow, cold and felt. A haunting tale, I did enjoy the tale. Thank you Danny for sharing the amazing story.
Coyote


Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

114 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 11, 2018
Last Updated on March 11, 2018
Tags: who knows?

Author

danny
danny

sliema, st julians, Malta



About
pensive passive procrastinator more..

Writing
Shower Shower

A Story by danny



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Blackbirds Blackbirds

A Poem by Robin