� Wolf Epics � : Forum : Your favorite wolf stories?

Your favorite wolf stories?

14 Years Ago

So, who is your favorite author of werewolf tales - or perhaps, your favorite werewolf book in general. 

One so gripping you would recommend it to absolutely anyone and everyone! It could even be a story you've read in this very site, or it could be a very infamous and well-publicized book that you think almost everyone has heard of.

List your favorite wolfie books here!

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Blood and Chocolate is my absolute favorite werewolf book EVER!!!!!! i mean, i thought it was gonna turn out some way but then it just took a drastic turn for the worst!

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Really?? I shall have to investigate it! Sounds a bit... different, LOL. Blood & Chocolate? Interesting =P

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Well its only called "Blood and Chocolate" because she falls in love with a human and she's a werewolf. She's confused because everyone in her family feels like she's turned her back on the pack because she's dating him. She doesn't know whether or not to tell her boyfriend about her other self. Its all about them and what happens.

Its very good :)

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Ooh I see!! That sounds like a good romance... <3 you always have to have some trouble when it comes to those stories!! LOL!!
That's what I love about writing, you can make it so chaotic and bloody but in the end the story it REALLY revolves around is about beauty and strength, love and how our main characters (usually the main character...) can outlast almost anything thrown at them. X]
*happy sigh*
*continues typing madly in her own book*

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

I know it's not really a book, but I've never been a fan of werewolves, vampires, or paranormal creatures. I tend to just create my creatures; but I have this idea for a book after the one I'm writing to write about a pack of foxes and a pack of wolves in a world where humans have became extinct. Is there such thing as a were-fox? Lol. It's like a bitter rivalry that is slowly killing off everyone. In a werewolf, I like to picture them as literal wolves that can fool the human eye into believing they're literally humans.

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

I think you most definitely could have were-foxes!! I read part of your story, the short one about the wolves in human lands where they don't ACTUALLY shape shift but they have the 'illusion' of being human - I thought that idea was quite fantastic! You should most definitely expand upon it =]