******RP CURVE : Forum : Introduction and credentials

Introduction and credentials

15 Years Ago

Hi folks! Not only do I use RP'ing to flesh out my characters, I've been published in that field! My first publication was a module called Crashpoint in 1995. In 2005 I wrote adventures for the Exosuit A-OK game, and in 2006 had the Hunters Inc. sourcebook published, as well as 3 contributions to charity books, and a so-far unpublished  (but paid for) adventure.

My prose so far gains rejection slips, but someday I'll get picked!

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

that is fantastic Jeffrey! I've been fishing to meet someone like you, nice to have you here.

PS. I haven't been at Writers Cafe as often as I used to be and I'm still regrouping some concepts about this group, which used to be called Authors High Society, (and if you stumbled upon our old posts..?, these were from that former group... Thanks for being here 

Re: Introduction and credentials

14 Years Ago

Great to meet you both, and I send my own greetings. I'm Kate - I've done some RPing in the past, but I want to find a good story (or start one!) to help flesh out different characters, worlds, and concepts I've got running around in the noodle. I'm new to WritersCafe, but not to writing. Hope to be writing with you guys soon!