A Flash In The Pan : Forum : any ideas

[reply] [quote]

any ideas

17 Years Ago

well I figured I should post something on here since no one else has yet. Does any one have a suggestion as to a subject to do a flash fiction story on. I have read though that this kind of story can help improve your word usage, only because you are so limited to your description of what happens in the story and you have to resolve whatever "conflict" there is in the story
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

How about a topic? I can suggest a weekly or bi-weekly topic and we can have a "bragging rights" contest to see who has the best story. But the critiques will be the real benefit (hopefully).

Please send me an email or a pm if you have any suggestions or questions, etc. Maybe one day the powers that be will realize that the group moderators would greatly appreciate some sort of "content notification" when someone posts something in the group.

OK, here's the first topic:

"sanctuary"
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

sounds like a good starter to me. Fills my mind with so many images. Eager to do my first flash fiction. Yes a content notice on the groups would be a very good idea
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

How about a deadline? How would one week work? I've participated in a weekly flash fiction contest where a weekly topic was given and the participants had 7 days to complete and submit their story. What about next Tuesday at noon CST? I'll write one, too. In fact, I'll try to contact everyone in the group and we'll see who responds.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

how about for us b******s with too much to do, and never enough time to write we go with once a month thing. that should be plenty of time to write something