A Mixed Genre for a Mixed World : Forum : Introductions

[reply] [quote]

Introductions

13 Years Ago

Everyone, please intorduce yourselves here and tell us why you write the stuff you write!
[reply] [quote]

Re: Introductions

13 Years Ago

Greetings everyone, My name is Thomas Brassington and I write because nothing is better than creating your own world with words (yes, I like to write fantasy). It's like I'm God, though I'm not that big headed. I also like writing poetry, granted that started as a writing warm up to get the creative juices flowing. If anyone in this group is interested in my work, please, feel free to read it and review it. I do love a good bit of criticism.
Cheers,
Thomas Brassington (Brasso)
[reply] [quote]

13 Years Ago

Hello everyone, my name is Sydni and i'm a creative writer. I write fantasy when i'm feeling magical, and I write fiction when I'm feeling a little more serious. I began writing as a way of relieving stress from my disfuntional family issues, but I noticed over time that I was getting better, and better at it. I have been writing for fun for the past 2 years, and over the past few months I realized that what I want is to be able to write what I feel. So I will try the impossible and become a creative writer. My journey into adulthood is still going on, so it wont be a surprise if I have a different major when I get into college other than english literature. I love reading and writing. Those are my passions, and no one can tear  me down. Not my family (who doesn't know I have even writen one paragraph), not my friends (who also know nothing), or anyone else. Thank you for reading. -S.S.
[reply] [quote]

13 Years Ago

Hello, everyone! My name's Luke. I'm Maltese, and I currently live on the tiny Mediterranean island of Malta. I love to read, draw, and (obviously) write. I think it's absolutely fabulous being able to create anything, be anyone, and do anything, through words. My works are a mixture of poetry and stories, depending on what I'm feeling at that moment. I rarely ever finish anything I start, but that's just another one of my charms, I guess =P I love to write about all sorts of things, though I prefer fiction to factual writing. I have an overactive imagination; I'm constantly daydreaming and thinking up the craziest situations. Whenever you want, pop round my profile page and have a chat, or read/review some of the works I have posted on the site. I hope we'll all get along fine and learn loads from one another ^^
[reply] [quote]

13 Years Ago

hey every one my name is carla martinez. my passion is writing. any kind of writing i can do as long as i have some freedom to express myself. my life is messed up so my only way out is through another world i create. i always feel as if i'm experiancing what i write. i've been writing since i knew how to make up stories. i write not just those cliche stories but ones about emotions and events that many people don't know are going on. i hoped as a child that with my writing i could show people the different people that live on this planet and teach everyone important things. hopw we can be great friends and hope that you all can stop by my page and look at some of my works.
[reply] [quote]

13 Years Ago

Hi! I'm PandaChan5! Of course that isn't my real name though. Lol! I consider myself a creative writer who isn't afraid to venture out into the writing world with different genres. I mainly write about romance with comedy, action, and thrilling adventures mixed into it. I mainly write about yaoi, whidh is the japanese word for boy's love. Many people aren't interested in this genre, but I am. I find the relationships so intriguing because it isn't the typical girl and boy relationship.  Well, that's all I have to say.  I'll be sure to write in the forum more! :D 
[reply] [quote]

13 Years Ago

hi to all, carmz is my pen name I'm writing cos its my passion and this is my way of expressing my self if i cant express it through action.........
and in this way i can made my mind reflect and be relax

anyway I'm a nursing student as of now...............
enjoying the sorrow life I've.............

be my friends.........
[reply] [quote]

13 Years Ago

Hello everyone. My nickname is JaniK, that's how I"m going to introduce myself here. I write because writing is one of the few things that save me from myself. I won't give much details on myself seeing as I think the less you know about me the better. I'm completely and totally head-over-heels in love with an amazing guy, have been for two years now. I used to be involved in a bunch of s**t. I also used to be a manic depressive before, now I'm only mildly depressed. I plan on majoring in English as soon as I get out of high school(idk what college I'll be going to).
As far as I'm concerned that was too much information, but it'll have to do.
Have a great day!
[reply] [quote]

13 Years Ago

hey everyone, what's up? the reason i write is because it helps me get away from this world plus it's my passion and its the best thing ever. show me what you got i always keep a open mind.