A Right Write : Forum : My Words

[reply] [quote]

My Words

16 Years Ago

Life is filled with paths we can take, left, right, and breathe now or in a second.  Each with its own unique results that affect us with equal impact and we all choose paths on a secondly basis.  Think of fate as a computer, with a printer and that computer gives you a book with your fate lying within it.  The fact that free will exists is testimony that the book fate gives us is not set, and we can take a pen to it and change where we feel it is needed.  For so long I considered my path one of solitude and teaching, and now I see that my path is only such if I allow it to lay out that way.  I am rejuvenated at the fact that I can change everything I want without giving up my love, my friends, and my dear family.

I understand that my time here is short, and I know my teachings will take approximately 50-75 years to fully set within the minds of humanity.  Though I do not fret from this fact, I welcome it for I know that if it were to be accepted immediately a lesson would be lost.  A time of much misfortune is ahead for the species of humans, but do not be afraid and do not curse your fates.  Given time you shall see the truths I have, and with those truths you will begin to understand that which has eluded us all for what seems so long.  With my death I know pain will surge through the ones I knew and the love of my soul but please do not give up.  We are still together, in a way you at the current time cannot experience but you will.  All of you will just as I have, I realize many thoughts will be concerning why I was taken from you all so early.  For it seems that I was only here a blink of an eye then vanished, but what you must see is I was not taken from anyone of you.  I could never be taken from you for we are the same, all be it I do have my own separate entity as do we all we all share a common being as well.  I beseech you to look past what you see and what you cannot see.  Belief is a fickle sort of thing; many beliefs are based from personal loss and gain.  True belief begins when you form one from nothing, no experiences you have had this lifetime no memories you don’t forget for making a belief from nothing is the one way to form a true belief.  I have learned much this life and I have seen much, more than some would say my years permit.  Never the less, I have and it was the experiences that helped me see something.  Currently I do not possess the language capable of translating what I see, and perhaps that is the nature of it.  Something that is searched for by all, yet is something that can only be found when the acceptance of the idea that what we search for is ourselves.  I have great hopes for humans in the coming centuries, and I do not say this as a prophecy or something that is to be waited for.  I say this as a hope, and once you can understand the life a hope can take on you will see that which I see in you all.  There is much I know and much I understand which I still cannot put into this testament of thought.  For even in the time I have stated the things which I have come to understand will again have to be subject to waiting.  Not a particular waiting, not some kind of test to see if you all live up to what I see no not that at all.  A waiting of the mind, for at the time you will understand all I have explained thus far will still be in a term of relative simplicity ‘miles away’ from understanding all that I have to say.  My words will fall on a deaf planet for many years for they are not what we are accustomed to which is straight forward answers.  But it is the cryptic language I give you to show you nothing has an answer.  An answer is something that can be explained simply and can only be given if it is previously known by the speaker.  My words give questions and answers because that is the way it must be.  I spoke earlier of a lesson that would be skipped if the knowledge I have was given to you all now, now I will share the lesson which must be learned.  The lesson that these passing years will give is the lesson that many of you will not live to fully reach.  For that reason I see a mass number of souls that will return to this life ‘a split second’ after their previous life ends.  For all souls learn lessons, and some lessons are just too important for any one soul to pass by.  A lesson of growth, such a lesson seems trivial ‘I spent my whole life growing up why do I need to grow up more?’  Well the type of growth I speak of is not that of life, the growth I do speak of is that of the spirit.  As humans we have for whatever reason was set out by our ancestors have taken a leap or two in the wrong direction.  We have taken leaps away from the connectivity of our souls and our living minds.  How do I know this?  Before my revelations I cannot recall a time when I spoke with the certainty of a soul.  A souls words will be certain, unfaltering and unquestionable to you for souls have been around for what we call ‘forever’ and have been learning the whole time.  Give yourselves the credit for holding onto the hope that we will move forward, it has been so long since someone moved forward into a spiritual bond with their soul.  Keeping hope for so long gives proof of the life hopes take on.

Clear your mind, silence it.  Think at ‘a million miles a second’, let your thoughts flow from within you.  Do this simultaneously.  Understand your feelings of love, hate, sadness, greed, passion, happiness, content, and all the vast span of human emotions.  Do this as well.  Accept you are going to die, accept that your body is a temporary holding place for your soul to learn from.  Do this also.  And my last words of advice for you all will be simple and to the point.  As in many writings and beliefs love is the glue which holds all together.  Which is why perhaps at the time we all feel so ‘untogether.’  Love yourself, and love everyone.  I do not speak of physical love or emotional love, the love which I speak of is the love that is truly unconditional at all times.  The love of your souls.