A Stream Of Consciousness : Forum : COMPLAINT DEPARTMENT

[reply] [quote]

COMPLAINT DEPARTMENT

11 Years Ago

I am pleased that you have a complaint-----   That means you read this stuff.   Tell me what you think--- OK ?   ---- Eagle Cruagh
[reply] [quote]

Re: COMPLAINT DEPARTMENT

11 Years Ago

i am already starting out wrong when i write "oh i have no complaints, but ..." and perhaps i should fell bad about it
but ...
if i think about countries where you cannot complaint at all, i feel a lot better that i can!

to remain philosophical though and somewhat on the ground of reality, i should say complaining without resulting in change can be a big turn-off

likely that is why so many people don't complain

that is my two cents
[reply] [quote]

Re: COMPLAINT DEPARTMENT

11 Years Ago

Dear Ilioz, " i should say complaining without resulting in change can be a big turn-off" I agree---But, what would you have me change.   I am unhappy about several things, but this is your complaint, not mine. 1-- Write a hot story that will get my attention, then send it to me and I will feature you and the story.   O.K ? 2---Tell me that you are a moral, clean living lady who does not like the dirty stories I print--- and I will print only clean stories ---- If I can find some. 3---  Tell me I don`t print enough erotica and I will print what you like. 4---- There is lots of stuff I don`t like and even stuff I refuse to print, for numerous reasons,  but I will change my mind and print what you like if you make a point about why it should be printed. 5--- I like adventure, danger, violence, sex, sailing , range riding cowboys , sailing the "high seas"and the philosophers such as Will Durant, Albert Einstein, Stephen Hawking, Will Rogers, Plato , Socrates and my grandmother. So, hit me with a goodie and I will hit you back. ----  Eagle Cruagh