AP and SW Writers' Club : Forum : Hiya

Hiya

12 Years Ago

Thank you for joining this group.
Feel free to start threads and add poetry as you wish.
All I ask you is to respect each other.
Love,
Mist

Re: Hiya

12 Years Ago

Thanks for sending me the  infor and I am glad to enter.  Appreciate it very much.
Michael and my AP nic is michaelb2005 same as here.

12 Years Ago

Hi guys! So glad to find AP friends.  Still feeling rather lost right now but with friends it makes it better. :)

12 Years Ago

hey glad to have found this group anyone who wants to can add me as a friend thanks for having me :)

12 Years Ago

Hello, its me pebblesbaby, I am so excited about this new site and look forward to being a part of this group!!

12 Years Ago

Hiya right back! I love that so many people that i care about are showing up here, too.

12 Years Ago

Hi everyone.

I'm sure some of you know me by now from my time at AP and SW, but I'm AngelEyes87 :) It's brilliant to see some famaliar faces here. Can't wait to share my poetry here and read other member's works as well.

12 Years Ago

Hey all! Glad to see some of Ap folks here...hoping to make a smooth transition as it will take me sometime to figure the flow of here!

12 Years Ago

We all got on before   Why not again?? Look forward to hearing from you all.   Roger   Because there are 40 + of us please feel free to add me as a favourite as 40+ takes some time and I dont want to miss anyone.

12 Years Ago

I would like to thank you for posting a group here for AP and SW members.  It is refreshing and I truly want to connect with other users. 

12 Years Ago

Good to see some familiar "faces* in an unfamiliar place! :)  I was tmtate at AP, and had just joined AP on May 2, 2011...so all of this is still rather new to me! Feel free to friend me or say hey!  Btw, please call me Ree!
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Tam

12 Years Ago

Hello AP friends!!!! I am Tam...LOL...and delighted to be amongst my fellow poets here... thank you so much for starting this group allowing us to remain together... my Muse is finding some much needed peace... Blessings, Tammy

12 Years Ago

Hellooooo AP exiles, thanks for adding me to the group, some I know and some I don't, not strangers but friends I hadn't met, looking forward to reading some great stuff here.   john    

12 Years Ago

Good to see those who were friends at AP and hope to befriend more of you here.  Feel free to call me by my nickname, JT.  And, Mystic, thanks for starting this AP exile group here...if I have that right.  Best wishes to all!  JT

12 Years Ago

Hi, guys...I'm here, bloodied but unbowed.  Just so tired of it all.  NONE of the new contests on AP are registering on my Contest board.  It has remained stuck on an old page for DAYS!  So am missing all new contests, unless I read a friend's poem that happens to be in one.  That's the only way I'm seeing them.  

12 Years Ago

Hey people! I'm SapphireXxXTima at storywrite. :)