Addiction For Fiction! : Forum : Welcome members!

[reply] [quote]

Welcome members!

15 Years Ago

Welcome to my group Adiction for Fiction. fFel free to use this Forum for any questions or just disscusion whenever you feel the need!
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

Hi,

I was invited to join a few groups when I first came onto WC. They never did anything. I never understood the purpose of them. So if I join what will be happening. Will I get a newsletter......are there featured writers......what's it for in other words?

Thanks

Winter

[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

Well , it is explained on the main page, and yes I will be in touch with you if there is any good contests involving fiction writitng or other things the group might be interested in.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

I've been a new member for 5 minutes and I think the place looks good.  I'm on a, 'Quest for Knowlege to Obtain Wisdom"(my battle cry).  I just wrote and published my first book on lulu. "Lord Skyler and The Earth Defense Force".  For my sequal I want to have a couple illustrations.  My question is, How much do I pay for a penciled shadowy figures of people and alien space crafts?
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

Soorybut I do not know, but I'm sure someone else is bound to know
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

I feel welcome already. My satisfaction comes not from the 0 people who have personally welcomed me but the fact that my interests are represented by others here. A common interest makes either the greatest of comrades or the greatest of adversaries (nothing in between).
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

I'm glad to hear that you are Welcome!!!!!!!!!
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

Originally posted by Matt T. Schott

I've been a new member for 5 minutes and I think the place looks good.  I'm on a, 'Quest for Knowlege to Obtain Wisdom"(my battle cry).  I just wrote and published my first book on lulu. "Lord Skyler and The Earth Defense Force".  For my sequal I want to have a couple illustrations.  My question is, How much do I pay for a penciled shadowy figures of people and alien space crafts?

It depends. Designers or artist are pretty expensive and I deal with it regularly. You are looking for at least 20 Dollars per illustration (and that would be an awesome deal), but then it depends on how your book is going to be published and from that the cost differs. Generally publishers have artists at their hand so they may do it as part of preparations for release.