Adventure Role Play : Forum : Characters In Roleplay

Characters In Roleplay

10 Years Ago

In this thread, you have to create your character. Tell me a bit about them but don't give too much away. Keep some things a secret from the other members. 

Name: Isabelle Jones

Species: Human (Can use magic)

Appearance: Long black hair that she usually keeps in a high ponytail, blue eyes, usually wears shorts that goes up to her mid-thigh, a shirt and sometimes a jacket and boots.

Personality: cheerful, shy, quiet, nice, brave, smart

Friends: Secret

Family: Secret

Pets: baby dragon

Re: Characters In Roleplay

10 Years Ago

Name: Vincent Bishop

Species: Human (uses magic)

Appearance: Medium length, black hair. Usually covers his left eye with his hair. Grey eyes, and wears a dark, but nice coat. Wears black jean pants and some charcoal sneakers. Loves to wear a white scarf.

Personality: Perceptive, thoughtful, quiet, and shy. And of course, the hidden side.

Pets: Grey wolf

10 Years Ago

Oh, and do these Roleplays intertwine? Or do we write these character's stories solo? I'm really interested in this. :)

10 Years Ago

These stories will intertwine. I'm glad you're excited for it. :)

10 Years Ago

Name: Annibell Scarlet

Species: N/A (Secret)

Appearance: Long grey hair, fair skin, bright blue eyes in the sunlight otherwise a grey blue, Short 5ft, Tends to wear fancy dresses but occantionally will wear just a plain off the shoulder T-shirt and shorts

Personality: Usually cutely apathetic, When around people she knows well she tends to show more emotion, quiet, musical, angelic voice

Friends: She has a best friend in the Navy who writes to here constantly (Rest N/A)

Family: N/A (secret)

Pets: N/A (secret)

Description: She's usually seen walking down the street singing on her way to the post office

10 Years Ago

Originally posted by Booklover200014
In this thread, you have to create your character. Tell me a bit about them but don't give too much away. Keep some things a secret from the other members. 

Name: Isabelle Jones

Species: Human (Can use magic)

Appearance: Long black hair that she usually keeps in a high ponytail, blue eyes, usually wears shorts that goes up to her mid-thigh, a shirt and sometimes a jacket and boots.

Personality: cheerful, shy, quiet, nice, brave, smart

Pets: baby dragon

Name: Kira Rose

Species: 1/2 Elemental Dragon and 1/2 human 

Appearance: Long blood red hair with a golden crown in it, blood red eyes, she wears a red kimono with gold flame liner and has a dragon symbol on the back...

Personality: sometimes shy, brave, courageous, speaks her mind more than she should, and very flirty

Friends: unknown

Family: Royal Family of the Elemental Dragons

Pets: Wolf Demon named Wolf

Extra: she is the princess of the Elemental Dragon Kingdom