Against Your M-i-l : Forum : My Ex Mother In Law From Hell...

[reply] [quote]

My Ex Mother In Law From Hell....

15 Years Ago

My ex mother in law, was controlling. She wasn't a good Mom. She had married a man who was a child abusier. Who is now in jail. She lost two of her kids to him and she raised three other. She lost custody of her kids. They went into fostor home. Her youngest son stayed with his girlfriends family and was raised by them. Her other kids sunck off with her and moved to a different state. When her oldest daughter, had a baby at the age of 16, my ex mother in law took controll of the child, and won custody of her.  Her oldest daughter ran off with her boyfriend. Then her youngest daughter got pregnant at the age of 14. She took over that baby too. She didn't care about the two little girls. She only wanted them for the welafare money. I fell for her son, whom she taught to be a con man. When I gave birth to my kids, she wanted thier s.s.i. numbers to get welfare. She wanted me to sign a paper stating that she was allowed to take my childern out of state if she needed too. My ex husband told me not to. She was trying to run off with my kids!! My parents got us away from them. And now the kids and I are safe from them. I changed my kids names so that they couldn't find them or thier information!!