All Sides Of Romance! : Forum : No Subject

[reply] [quote]

No Subject

14 Years Ago

I'm going to use the same format that other groups have used in introducing yourself, with just a little bit added to it! I felt it was much easier having a guideline, since I'm not quite so great at describing myself! (I know, a wee bit of a contradiction, considering I'm a writer! ^.^ )

Name (Screen name or real name. Whatever you prefer!)
Age (Totally up to you!)
3 of your favorite things
3 of your least favorite things
Who or what has been your biggest inspiration in writing?
1 random fact that you want us all to know.

So here, I'll go fist.

Name:
Bunnie
3 Favorite things:
1) Sitting quietly in a random, public place...perhaps the park, maybe a restaurant...and watching the people around me, how they interact with each other, the peculiar little quirks each person has that is significant to them and them alone...the way new couples have a soft, unspoken affection in their eyes for each other, and the older couples who have never lost that.
2) Curling up in bed under my soft, silken sheets, and thick heavy comforter, in only a teddy, spending hours reading romance novels (my favorite ones including vampires or witches) only by candlelight, with something soft and soothing playing in the background, be it classical music, opera, or some of my favorite singers like Evanescence. All women love to feel feminine, and this is a great way to get in touch with that side of yourself! ^.^
3) And last, but not least....writing. I know we all say, "Oh, that's a given...so why even post it?" Well, we post it because it's something that's very near and dear to us. Writing, for me, is a way OUT of life. I've written and read for so long, it's easy for me to block out my own world, my own troubles and demons, and focus solely on what I am attempting to portray to my readers. Writing is a part of the soul, therefore I don't think it is something that one can ever lose.

3 Least Favorite Things:
1) I dislike families who are so blind as to hold ego and self-worth above others, to the point that it destroys their very essence for living--their own flesh and blood ties.
2) I royally abhor parents who fail in their duties to their children. We are not perfect, and we will never be, but those who fail their children by putting themselves ABOVE them are, in essence, a waste of life.
3) And lastly....those who cannot forgive. I, myself, realize that true forgiveness is something very hard to give sometimes in life, when something is hard to get past, but forgiveness heals the soul better than anything in existence. I hope all who read that will take those words to heart. I do not lie to you about that. When it seems impossible to give someone forgiveness, simply give forgiveness for your own benefit.

My Biggest Inspiration:
My biggest inspiration to START writing was the teacher I had in school when we first started writing essays on that big test at the end of the year. (I don't remotely have a clue which grade this was, sorry!) He made me rewrite my story 13 times, and even though at the time I wanted to kick him in the shins, I was so proud of myself once I was done, and seeing the look of approval on his face had a huge impact on me.
But then my next and main inspiration for writing would be all the Harlequin romance novels! I fell in love with those as a kid, and that's how I began writing romance novels.

One random fact about me:
Hmm. This one's hard! Okay. Even though I consider myself, and strive to be, a proper young lady, I am a country girl at heart. I now live in Illinois, but was born & raised in Texas. I have crazy stories from when I was a little girl!! Perhaps one day I'll put some of them into writing, make them short stories or something.... Who knows! You'll have to keep an eye out! ^.^
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Originally posted by .Bunnie.

Name (Screen name or real name. Whatever you prefer!)
Age (Totally up to you!)
3 of your favorite things
3 of your least favorite things
Who or what has been your biggest inspiration in writing?
1 random fact that you want us all to know.

Yolla! I'm StoryTailor, call me Story!
        I'm one hundred twenty seven years old
        Chocolate, most edibles, expensive shinies (no joke)
        Annoying idiotic people (but who likes them?), Tofu & fake meat (blech), stalker freaks, judgmental people.
        When I was five they told me I was never going to be able to read as well as the other kids my age.  But here I am reading and writing and loving it. I show'd them! Yeah, after 
they told me that I wanted to prove them wrong, when I was in sixth grade I was reading 
and writing at a twelfth grade level. (haha! I love proving the idiots of the world to be 
wrong!) 
        Everyone loves chocolate! (*glares at people who might disagree*)
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Ok Hi there

name : Denni (or Dennison if you want to die)
3 favorite things 
1. My rabbit and two guinea pigs! they are the most wonderful creatures in the world, but i have to find a home for my bunny :( cause my mom says he smells too much.
2. Going to the mall with a friend and sitting outside star-bucks making up stories of the people who go by! very entertaining
3. Black forest Gummy worms(the best kind in the world!)

3 least favorite things
1. Two faced people
2. Research papers more than 2 sentences long
3. monkeys

who has inspired me!
hmmm a hard one, i think that my imagination and home life has inspired me. I dont live in the best neighbor hood, and we dont always have money to buy the things we want. Writing lets you into other worlds and lets the world around you disappear. 

1 random fact

wow. i might have to make that into two facts. 
1. every time i dye my hair it comes out green.
2. My nickname from junior high was Puablo the mexican vegetarian flying furry grey squirrel. very long story, dont ask
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

AND NOT LIKING CHOCOLATE IS PERFECTLY NORMAL! oh and another random fact! i can eat cherries but not cherry flavored things!