All Things Strange And Beautiful : Forum : Welcome everyone strange, beau..

Welcome everyone strange, beautiful, or both!

8 Years Ago

Tell me about yourself in any way you want to! Talk about books, authors, music, what ever you want!
   As an example, I will give a brief introduction of myself.
   My name is Rachel and I am fourteen years old. I don't have many friends, but the ones i do have are the kind you know you will have for life. I am loyal and someone you can turn to.
   I adore reading and my favorite author is Stephen King. My favorite band is the Black Veil Brides.
 But enough about me, I'm more interested in what you have to say!
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
V

Re: Welcome everyone strange, beautiful, or both!

8 Years Ago

I'm Valerie! Thanks for the invite! I love horror movies, I try to watch at least one a day. I'm a huge reader. I read everything really, but my love for the morbid has always been greater than anything. I read a lot of true crime novels. I love Ann Rule. I prefer Asian horror films over any other countries. I'm 19 and in college and just flailing around in life trying to find who I am.

8 Years Ago

well lets see. im wierd. i dont really like reading unless somehow the book REALLY gets my attention. i like horror and sometimes even laugh at it. music, drawing, cars, and stargazing are where my heart lies. i REALLY want to be a lot of things and my parents say i have the ability to do them all. i want to be: a philosopher, car designer, vocalist, artist, race car driver, video game designer, writer, and a good guy to some lucky girl.

8 Years Ago

So happy people are leaving posts! Keep it up, as I will be adding a new post sometime every week. And once again, thank you for posting!

8 Years Ago

Hi! I'm Kelsey! I am 18 and a junior in college. I also love horror, nerdy movies, and reading, particular the genre's of horror, suspense, and supernatural. I'm a history major, but my dream is to publish a fiction book. I wrote a novel and didn't like it, so now I'm working on a new one. My hobbies include singing, listening to music, watching movies, reading, and looking up random facts. My favorite music is stuff I can sing along to, so a lot of showtunes and disney songs :)

8 Years Ago

well lets see i'm considered different among my friends because i don't watch tv but read books. hahaha well i like to keep it that way. I am the same age as you and my favorite band is my chemical romance and also on the other side, taylor swift. I love writing-the reason i'm here and i think i'm slowly fitting into this group which feels good by the way.:):).