All Things Writing : Forum : What are some of your greatest..

[reply] [quote]

What are some of your greatest writing tips?

4 Years Ago

In case you’ve gotten stuck or didn’t know how to begin/continue/finish your story.... What are your greatest tips and tricks for another writer? Have you ever gotten any advice that changed your way of writing completely?
[reply] [quote]

Re: What are some of your greatest writing tips?

4 Years Ago

Some of my greatest writing tips are creating a space that is designated only for your writing. Also, do your writing in the morning when you are fresh. When working on a book or large article, create an outline first and then begin. 

Always make sure that your writing area is neat and orderly and quiet. Makes for good writing. 
[reply] [quote]

Re: What are some of your greatest writing tips?

3 Years Ago

Nice to meet you, Toni.

These are such helpful tips that can really contribute to your focus. They truly make or break your writing - you won't think so but they do.

Thank you so much for sharing, it is appreciated especially from an amateurs point of view who might need some help to get started. I am very intrigued to know more about who you are as a writer and if you feel like/have the time/are interested, feel free to share your work or other advice you may have and I will gladly partake.

Have a nice weekend. All my best.