Amateurs to Professionals (The Journey) : Forum : Get Inspired! (Writer's Block ..

[reply] [quote]

Get Inspired! (Writer's Block Help)

12 Years Ago

Leave something - anything on this thread to inspire someone to write. This thread could help people out with writer's block who are short on story ideas.

You can leave: Quotes, pictures, character names, plot arcs, opposites, a word, a sentence, anything you can think of.

Here's my input:

[reply] [quote]

Re: Get Inspired! (Writer's Block Help)

12 Years Ago

“I think one way the cops could make money would be to hold a murder weapons sale. Many people could really use used ice picks.” ~Jack Handy

“If you're robbing a bank and you're pants fall down, I think it's okay to laugh and to let the hostages laugh too, because, come on, life is funny.” ~Jack Handy

“I just broke up with someone and the last thing she said to me was "You'll never find anyone like me again!" I'm thinking, "I should hope not! If I don't want you, why would I want someone like you."”  ~Oscar Wilde

Lol. Want more? Visit worldofquotes.com. It's where I get some of my inspiration :D
And this:
[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

wow...
[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

Enjoy...
[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

"If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put foundations under them." ~ Henry David Thoreau

"Every artist was first an amateur." ~Ralph Waldo Emerson