Anime Club : Forum : is this group active?

[reply] [quote]

is this group active?

12 Years Ago

just wondering cause i need some advice on something anime
!!! please?
-S.B.-
[reply] [quote]

Re: is this group active?

12 Years Ago

I can take a shot at it. What advise do you need?
[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

Military in the Pokémon World   ---------------------------------------------------------------Kanto---------------------------------------------------------------- ___________________________________________________________________________________ Aquatic Conflict Pokémon Tactical Unit ACPTU--"Navy"-- Pokémon used-  (pre-evolutions included in militaries) Poliwrath, Gyarados, Lapras, Blastoise, Tentacruel, and Vaporeon,  (as well as personal Pokémon owned by soldiers that showed skill) --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Pokémon Tactical Unit PTUK--"Army"-- Pokémon used- (pre-evolutions included in militaries)Magneton, Electrode, Houndoom, Jolteon, Manectric, Steelix, Golem, Graveler, Nidoking, Nidoqueen, Rhyperior, and Sudowoodo. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Multi-Terrain Pokémon Tactical Unit MTPTU--"Marines"-- Pokémon used- (pre-evolutions included in militaries) Metagross, Aggron, Magnezone, Bisharp, Klinklang, Excadrill, Magneton, Electrode, Houndoom, Arcanine, Jolteon, Manectric, and rarely Floatzel, (as well as personal Pokémon owned by soldiers that showed skill) --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Aerospace Conflict Pokémon Tactical Unit ACPTU--"Air Force"-- Pokémon used-  (as well as man made aircrafts) Flygon, Salamance, Pidgeot, Skarmory, Drifblim, Braviary, Mandibuzz, --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Kanto International Affairs And Recon Unit KIAARU--"Special Forces (CIA)"-- Pokémon used- (pre-evolutions included in militaries) Umbreon, Weavile, Houndoom, Mightyena, Crobat, Toxicroak, Shiftry, Gengar and Ariados, (as well as personal Pokémon owned by soldiers that showed skill)
how does that sound??
-S.B.-  
[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

Been a hang of a long time since I watched a Pokemon episode. If you are needing advise on military within the Pokemon universe, I think that they more rely on a civil defence force due to a lack of warfare in the Pokemon world. 
[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

well the pokemon novel i am attempting to write is more like our world in that each nation has its own military and some nations (unova or sinnoh havent decided yet) are like soviet Russia in that they are a closed off nation.
im hopeing it is received well and i will make a book for each nation lol.

-S.B.-
[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

Sounds quite cool actually. Best of luck. The Pokemon world is purposefully designed to leave a lot of spots for the imaginations of the fans, so it makes a good canvas.