Anime Club : Forum : Bloody Battle

[reply] [quote]

Bloody Battle

11 Years Ago

Alucard from Hellsing vs Sebastian from Black Butler; who will win?
[reply] [quote]

Re: Bloody Battle

11 Years Ago

Ooh, that's a hard one... Sebastian's pseudo immortal now that he has to serve Ciel forever making him unkillable. Though Alucard would be pretty tough to beat. Maybe they would continue fighting 'til the end of time? I don't know.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

How about Itachi vs. Light? 
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

What? Itachi would tear Light apart! And Itachi has the Sharingan; he could see Light reaching for his pen.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Warning! Awkard post below 
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
Hm Sebby vs Alu that's a good one. Although in the end, it would probably be Sebby, though Alu is still really good. OKAY YOU KNOW WHAT I'll go with a draw. Yes Sebby is psuedo immortalis and Alu is just vampirus assholus and wants to tear the police girl's clothes off, err i mean... 

When i think about it, i think about how Alu has the restraint thingy with the super regen and the "whoopie i'm not dead even though you destroyed my body and burned my head (the 10 step guide to killing Alucard) and he relies heavily on his guns. Take away his guns and he has this awkward "I WILL PENETRATE YOU" with his glove thing, and the least he could do to Sebby is kill his beloved Ciel, which i would like to see him try.

Sebby can exploit Alucard's weakness and just keep slicing him up and stuff, you know, just keep killing him until he runs out of blood to sustain and wears away like dust... something like that

idk that's what i came up with, it's probably dumb xD