Anti-Claus' HELLiday Hellions... : Forum : The Weather Channel

The Weather Channel

13 Years Ago

Well, just like those overpaid and babied "Live" weather reporters I too am here, live and in the heart of the Tri-state area blizzard, to report for you!   Preparations have been made, I banged my head on the closet doorway while digging way in the back for my boots, so ouch!   Prior to the begining of the snow, I went to the store and purchased and over-priced container of ice melter and applied to front steps.   11:00 am, snow begins. I have been alerted by, T.V., Radio, Internet and an automated call from the town telling me it's going to snow and to park my car in the driveway....oh and I looked out the window.   Accumulation as of 12:00, an 1/8th of an inch maybe, the wind is howling at a brisk 12mph! I may have frostbite from standing too close to the window....I think I need a cup of coco.   Better check my boots, don't know if I could withstand a blister at this point!   Checking supplies, as it may be a whole day before I can get out!   I will check back as conditions allow.....

Re: The Weather Channel

13 Years Ago

As fate would have it, I find I can still communicate with the outside world, for now.   The snow contiunes to fall here in blizzardville....I don't know how much longer we can hold out.   The conditions have grown worse, temperture has dropped to 25, wind roaring at 14mph, the wind blown snow feels like harsh feathers against one's skin. Accumulations have reached over a 1/4 inch. and though a plow has come by, it looks like the snow will cover the road again in just a few hours.   I am exhausted from sweeping the snow from the front porch, don't know if I can do that again.   It's grim here, supplies grow lower, i've just used up a can of soup....will we make it to tomorrow...   On the bright side, I've decided to defrost some shrimp for the Giants game later, to go with the chili i'm making....   I've put out the last of the bird seed....hopefully they will remember my sacrafice   I will be back if it's humanly possible.....Godspeed to all          

13 Years Ago

Communication still working....but difficult, I keep yawning.   Only your support keeps me going.   Temperature has dropped another degree, darkness is falling, the wind is up to 19mph. I hope the house will hold together, but incase, I've begun constructing an igloo.   The plow has managed to scraped the asphalt one more time, snow is drifting, maybe 2 inches in someplaces!   Friends visited before, noting the lack of supplies, we killed them and are smoking the meat.    Speaking of, I've decided my chili needs more cumin.   We've discussed the possibility of breaking up the furniture for fuel.   I'm down to wearing two pairs of socks, things are bleak.   Although conditions are dangerous, I feel I must keep the front steps cleared...I pray I shall return from my endeavour

13 Years Ago

If possible, the arctic blizzard has increased!   4" inches of snow, the drifts are impassible in some places.   I managed to clear the stairs and out to the curb....foolishly I broke trail all the way down the 600 or so feet to the liquor store (Rum was running low!) and was able to purchase a supply. No other contact with humans possible....the barren arctic tundra shows no mercy.   My egg nogg needs some nutmeg.....how much more can I put up with?   I think I hear a herd of Caribou passing....but getting up from under my cozy fleece seems too much.    

13 Years Ago

bahahahahahahahahaha.....in minnesota this is "shorts weather" p***y. now man up...here comes more snow sayeth the weather gods!!! and btw, mooks, since the over abundant white s**t that's been falling like dandruff from a 9th grade zit monger....i've found a new use for a leaf blower....we can make our own little blizzards into our neighbors driveways wooooo hoooo

13 Years Ago

In Minnesota? Right...your football team can't seem to play in snow.....bah!        

13 Years Ago

uh, padre miguel, none of the minnesota vikings are even from minnesota...that's why they can't play in the snow you friggen mook.  

13 Years Ago

Why are you such a self hater bo boo?