Anti-Justin Bieber : Forum : When Beiber Hits Puberty....

[reply] [quote]

When Beiber Hits Puberty....

13 Years Ago

I bet he dreads the day. The poor kid's gonna be stuck out on the street with nothing to do the rest of his life, and he'll go down in musical history as the kid a few people liked and most people hated, that sang for like a year and then lost every single fan he had to the next preteen pop sensation. What I wanna know is, what's he gonna do from the time he stops talking like a little girl to the time he dies?   Any ideas???
[reply] [quote]

Re: When Beiber Hits Puberty....

13 Years Ago

He'll probably become a comedian, because I saw him on snl and I have to admit, he was pretty funny.
[reply] [quote]

13 Years Ago

You got it wrong, puberty hit him, thats how his voice got so high 
[reply] [quote]

13 Years Ago

haha this reminds me of a fb post by one of my friends.... "Oh Justin Beiber just got hit in the head with a waterbottle! Too bad he didn't get hit with puberty!!!! haha"   Got to love my friends...haha
[reply] [quote]

13 Years Ago

Oh god.... don't get me started! I'm loving this group!!!!!! But yeah it's that pathetic whiney thing he does when he's singing, it's like he's practacally crying every song he sings...... bottom line though: He is a s**t singer!!!!! (and that's the nicest way to put it)
[reply] [quote]

13 Years Ago

I'm not going to join this group, I don't like his songs, but I don't judge people before I meet them, even after I've met them. Yes, I'm annoyed with all his fans going crazy about him, that every video on youtube has a Justin Bieber fan bitching about the band and how much better Bieber, supposedly, is. 
I know that some newspapers and magazines say that he's actually a horrible person, but that wouldn't be the first time the press lied. I can't say he's a nice person, or a horrible person, but I don't think that it is right to judge a teenager and join groups against him, what would you feel if you were him? 
This isn't a b***h to any of you, I'm sure you are all wonderful people, I just wanted to point out that you shouldn't judge him.
[reply] [quote]

13 Years Ago

well

he should be or most likly will be

gay bar owner

=D

oh wait maybe he got kicked in the stuffiing by little children that thought that he was a girl

so may be he should just get that surgery and become one

=D
[reply] [quote]

13 Years Ago

Oh i bet he already has since his voice passes so well as a girly girl
[reply] [quote]

13 Years Ago

Originally posted by Rosy
I'm not going to join this group, I don't like his songs, but I don't judge people before I meet them, even after I've met them. Yes, I'm annoyed with all his fans going crazy about him, that every video on youtube has a Justin Bieber fan bitching about the band and how much better Bieber, supposedly, is. 
I know that some newspapers and magazines say that he's actually a horrible person, but that wouldn't be the first time the press lied. I can't say he's a nice person, or a horrible person, but I don't think that it is right to judge a teenager and join groups against him, what would you feel if you were him? 
This isn't a b***h to any of you, I'm sure you are all wonderful people, I just wanted to point out that you shouldn't judge him.

I have to agree with rosy it is a bit harsh to judge the guy before you've met him in person...Resigned :D
[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

Originally posted by ღOverkilll⋆and⋆Loveღ
Originally posted by Rosy

I have to agree with rosy it is a bit harsh to judge the guy before you've met him in person...Resigned :D

I agree with these two, I hate Bieber's voice and songs, they are a pathetic excuse for music, however, I've never talked to him so I don't know his morals or anything. He has gone through puberty and honestly anyone who can handle THAT and a demanding career deserves a little boon for being a crap singer, I mean, come on, the guy's making money so maybe you shouldn't blame him but his fans for having horrible taste?
Any way, he gives Canada a bad name, I can't tell you how many people have pissed me off by using him as insult towards me. I know I'll punch one of them someday, I just don't want to be deported now . . . Resigned. ~ BlackCl0ud
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

When I called Justin Bieber gay he hit me with his purse. 
 (This was not actually created by me, I heard it on the internet, and I thought it was funny.)