Army Of "The Ren!" : Forum : Team "The Ren's" Chi..

Team "The Ren's" Chillax Room!

17 Years Ago

Hey everyone. This thread is for chilling and venting... talking and having fun... that kinda thing.

How's everyone's day been? Good I hope.

I don't know what it was about this weekend, but I'm serious stressed out... I need a vacation!

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWR

Ahhh I feel better now....
::biggrin::

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Quote:
Originally posted by Angela Rose
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWR

Ahhh I feel better now....
::biggrin::

That didnt' answer my question... lmao. But glad you got it out. :)

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Lol sorry...my day was boring actually, and today=EXHAUSTING
but I'll get over it by sending everyone useless comments (yes you were a victom ^^;) and being wierd..oops I mean normal.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Argh. I'm so bored and I've been so busy with finals... too busy to write anything... :( this blows... I have so much work due tomorrow and I'm wayyy too tired... *Sigh*

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

my little brother had chirgury this week so I won't be online that often at the moment... kind of a crappy week for me ::sad::

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Yesterday was so my roomie's birthday and i wanna take her out to Sonny's (which may or may not make an appearance in the favorites thread haha) BUT i work....s****y s****y work... My coworker got a call last night right before close when two tables walked in (three chicken melts, a double cheese, a frisco, three sides of fries two baked beans, two cottage cheeses, and a small salad with 1000 island dressin'. plus a banana, a Peanut Butter Cup, and a Cookies and Cream milk shake, with iced tea annnnnnnnnnnnd... S**t OH diet coke.!) And she was crying like no tomorrow, so i'm worried for her. BUT one of the tables (there was a two top and a three top so it was the two top) left an effing 15 dollar tip... on a 20 meal... and yes it was a 15 dollar tip.

that so made me night... gave half of it to the cook... but she was still sad :(

Is it sad that we were so slow i could recall every f*****g order I wrote last night? And i still made more in tips (even sans the fifteen) then the day shift?

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Quote:
Originally posted by Faladah
my little brother had chirgury this week so I won't be online that often at the moment... kind of a crappy week for me ::sad::

Hope your little brother heals well hun. My well wishes to you and your family. *hug*

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Quote:
Originally posted by Faladah

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope he gets better as well! *hug* Hope things get better for you soon Faladah!

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Quote:
Originally posted by Veritas Confidant

Is it sad that we were so slow i could recall every f*****g order I wrote last night? And i still made more in tips (even sans the fifteen) then the day shift?

Nope! Just means people love you more than all the others! :) lol

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

so here i am. chilled and relaxed, like lemonade....just ready to.....
SMILE!!!!
hope your day is just that little bit brighter.
(smiles can do that)
now im off.
have a great day!
~Jaz

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Quote:
Originally posted by Jazlean
so here i am. chilled and relaxed, like lemonade....just ready to.....
SMILE!!!!
hope your day is just that little bit brighter.
(smiles can do that)
now im off.
have a great day!
~Jaz

Aww. That made me smile. ^^ I needed that. Thanks Jaz! lol