Army Of "The Ren!" : Forum : The "FAVORITES" thre..

The "FAVORITES" thread!

16 Years Ago

This thread was just created to post your favorite object/person in and was created for the hell of it!

Every Saturday I'm going to post a category and share my favorite. Feel free to tell me who/what your favorite is in the category and WHY you feel that way towards it/him/her!

Since saturday already passed this week, I'm just going to start it now and update this coming saturday.

First, let's start with something simple!

FAVORITE RESTAURANT!

Hmm... well... I would have to say my favorite is Chicken Kitchen.

I really love chicken and rice and Chicken Kitchen's food is so great. It's also very healthy! I hate eating at fast food restaurants or places with disgustingly, greasy food. >P So my favorite restaurant would be Chicken Kitchen!

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I can never choose one favorite... but my current love is T'Asia

Dollar sushi Tuesday nights.

'nuff said.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Quote:
Originally posted by Veritas Confidant
I can never choose one favorite... but my current love is T'Asia

Dollar sushi Tuesday nights.

'nuff said.

Mmm... Sushi is great... there's this all you can eat Sushi restaurant around here, but the way it works and the service blows! ;/

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

susi.. mmmmmmm.... good stuff

but sometimes i am just in the mood for some breakfast food.. a good Dennys is good for me.... oh yeah and they are open all night long..

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Quote:
Originally posted by Morgan A Lynch

but sometimes i am just in the mood for some breakfast food.. a good Dennys is good for me.... oh yeah and they are open all night long..

Yes Denny's is awesome. Me and my friends always go there when we hang out because the food is affordable and dang good lol.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

oooh ooh ooh!! my fave is 'souper salald'. they have such great stuff, it's a buffet of salads, soups, pastas and deserts =D it's a great place with a variety of healthy stuff!

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

My favourite restaurant...

Beefeaters, for the ice cream cake...it's MASSIVE and four people could not finish it.
Also the scampi with salad...I'm fussy with food!
Not cheap but damned tasty!

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Quote:
Originally posted by Morgan A Lynch

Argh! Morgan and Laylani are with my traitor friends! lol

We always argue on which is better, Dennys or IHOP. They're both pretty close to the same thing, but I just say IHOP cause that's where I always go. :P

Either way, both of their "pigs in a blanket" meals are good!

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

This greek place by my cousin Mary's...
It's called the Greek Shoppe.
I love love love it. Greek food rulez.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

my favorite is Chevy's. My god! Their food is sooo good. If you've never been there, its like Tex-Mex, which is kinda big here for some reason, but they give you a ton of food thats all delicious AND they make killer drinks at the bar (most of the time. )Always a plus. *thumbs up*
And the chips and salsa they give you as an appetizer is so good I always end up eating like 4 baskets of chips and getting my $13 plate of food and taking 2/3's of it home.
But its hella good!
I used to go there like at least once a month. I never go anymore.

They make gaucamole at your table too! its like 8 bucks but its sooo good. they take all the ingredients and ask what you want and make it right there. yummy!!

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Quote:
Originally posted by [the Ren!
" I Came To Bring The Pain "][quote=Morgan A Lynch]susi.. mmmmmmm.... good stuff

Argh! Morgan and Laylani are with my traitor friends! lol

We always argue on which is better, Dennys or IHOP. They're both pretty close to the same thing, but I just say IHOP cause that's where I always go. :P

Either way, both of their "pigs in a blanket" meals are good![/quote]

ahh yes IHOP is very good to.. but we dont have that many out here in AZ..

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Yay! This is why Morgan's one of my FAVORITE people. :) lol

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I guess i have to step up and represent... Steak n Shake >_______> i mean i do work there... and they (at least mine) are clean... and seriously we're getting ready to offer some new things that'll effin blow people outta the water but i have no idea if we're allowed to talk about them or not haha BUT i've tried it all and it's damn f*****g good!

Ah f**k it, i'll make a list of things and where to get them cause i can't choose just one favorite >_<

P.S. DO NOT DRINK IHOP ORANGE JUICE! *shudder* it's a consensused fact

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Quote:
Originally posted by Veritas Confidant

P.S. DO NOT DRINK IHOP ORANGE JUICE! *shudder* it's a consensused fact

Wha-why?! What's wrong with the OJ?! Am I gonna get an STD?!

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Quote:
Originally posted by [the Ren!
" I Came To Bring The Pain "]

Wha-why?! What's wrong with the OJ?! Am I gonna get an STD?!

LOL! Wow...

I'd have to say my favorite is either Salvi's (an AWESOME italian resturant) or the Super K Buffet, which is an asian buffet which has some REALLY good stuff. lol. And decent sushi. ::tongue::

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Awesome, we got a pretty good reply number going on here! I'm loving it!

Well- I'm sure most of us can't wait till Saturday... so I decided to move on to the next "FAVORITE" genre! LET'S GO!

What is your FAVORITE music album of all time! (This means CD You've actually LISTENED to... not just a 1 or 2 song thing.)

I know that's a hard one for a lot of people, and I know It's a hard one for me! (I'm one of the biggest music freaks EVER.)

But since I"m always gonna be first to start this off, I'm going to have to say the "Marshall Mathers LP" was my favorite album of all time. It's heavy, it's dark, it's got some of the sickest lyrics I've EVER heard in my life! I still listen to "The Way I Am" religiously, and blast tracks like "Criminal!" and "Kill You!"

In his career as an emcee, I'd have to say that was Eminem's STRONGEST record and my top favorite album with no signs of budging out of the top spot.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Three Days Grace Their self titled album. I LOVE every single song on that album.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

wow this one is a hard one.. i love music and i cant pic which one i like the best. it is realy hard for me to do this.. but i will have to say.. Papa Roach, Getting away with murder..

i have been listening to this lately. i just found it under the bed.. j/k it was in a box from when i moved out and i just went through it again.. wow.. hard one Gene GRRRRR

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

hmmmm this is actually very very easy for me.

Basic Rock Outfit's Thank You For The Pain

AWESOME CD honestly (they're a local band but i swear to god they're about to hit big)

and the oj thing... it seperates. orange s**t on bottom water on top, they have to mix it before they bring it out to you man.... it isn't just so the pulp doesn't settle...

My friend's used to work at IHOP they said it's pretty much company wide. fake sick nasty oj. nevah drink it.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

For me it's the Celtic Woman self titled cd. Celtic music is my favorite of all time and they have beautiful voices.

First Page first
Previous Page prev