Authors of the 6th Kind : Forum : Hello, my beauties! Is it happ..

[reply] [quote]

Hello, my beauties! Is it happenin'? Intros here, my dears!

13 Years Ago

Allow me to formally (or informally if you'd prefer) introduce myself. I am Sara Mercury; better known as the former Freddie Mercury impersonator in the State of Florida in USA ... yes, folks ... all kidding aside - I used to really do this for recreation and drew crowds in my small town of Lake City. Oh, yes.

I've since dyed my hair a rich auburn, to try to change the persona a bit - but any true Queen fan knows that once Queen becomes a part of your life in one way or another, it won't leave you alone! I tell you, I keep wanting to leave but it won't let me.  (lol)

But all kidding aside, folks... I created this group for anyone with a spiritual gift of mediumship, paranormal sensitivity, etc... and the list goes on. I also wanted to appeal to those who are curious to know more about this sort of thing, because it is getting more and more prominent as time progresses. I hesitate to use the word time, for it truly does not exist ... only to us mortals upon the earth. I am in contact with many of those from the great beyond, but mostly not on a fully conscious level yet, if that makes any real sense. I am looking to others for guidance - those who are far more advanced souls than me. I am a student of sorts, not a teacher by any means, although I do still teach what I know to others as I have learned it from the ones higher up.

Anyway, welcome to all. Hope you don't feel so much like an outcast here as I do elsewhere in this world we have created.

Much love to all -
Sara Mercury...

[reply] [quote]

Re: Hello, my beauties! Is it happenin'? Intros here, my dears!

13 Years Ago

I love Queen! That is very interesting ... sounds like fun but I can see where it might get tiring.
Very interesting intro.. let me see... I am a Virgo with a Scorpio moon, I have a son, two dogs, wish for a cat but the dogs don't like cats .. I like music, reading and doing my best with writing.. I like animals and children and people of all ages.. all colors ..

As far as anything psychic about me, I am empathetic.. It bothers me often. Very hard to be around people feeling down as i pick up the feelings and have those emotions. I wonder if Mediums are really speaking with the dead? What do you all say?

That's about it .. glad to be a member and hope this group grows and is active..

Peace and love
[reply] [quote]

Re: Hello, my beauties! Is it happenin'? Intros here, my dears!

13 Years Ago

Originally posted by Chloe..Across the Universe
I love Queen! That is very interesting ... sounds like fun but I can see where it might get tiring.
Very interesting intro.. let me see... I am a Virgo with a Scorpio moon, I have a son, two dogs, wish for a cat but the dogs don't like cats .. I like music, reading and doing my best with writing.. I like animals and children and people of all ages.. all colors ..

As far as anything psychic about me, I am empathetic.. It bothers me often. Very hard to be around people feeling down as i pick up the feelings and have those emotions. I wonder if Mediums are really speaking with the dead? What do you all say?

That's about it .. glad to be a member and hope this group grows and is active..

Peace and love

From what I've learned, mediums see and hear from the dead and can communicate with them, or even contact them. I don't contact anyone from that realm, however - it is far too dangerous for me, as I have not been taught how to use the gift. They come to me; sometimes when I don't want them to. The communication is not limited to those who are dead, though, so I have found - at least where my gift is concerned. I hear from those who living as well. Weird, eh?