Bad A*s Poets Talking S**t : Forum : I guess this is a sercet....

I guess this is a sercet....

17 Years Ago

But I want to tell somebody...
My story "Me llamo" got into the Anthology.

*faints*

I was just on the phone with my mom when she hung up and I got the message. Now it seems no one wants to pick up their phone...

My mind is racing, not because I've never been published but because there's so many other great stories and poems. More than the ones I had to go against back when the 1st story of that series was published.

Now I probably should write that book my mom has been bugging me about (for years).

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Congrats Angel! I am really hapy for you girl. Now go celebrate!
::biggrin::
Catrina
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
V

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

f****n a angel...congrats babe, you deserve it...

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Angel - Way to go!!! (she said, while pushing the green-eyed monster back).

I truly am happy for you. Did they pm you? Can we still talk to you? (teehee) ::biggrin::

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

lol...
Yeah they pm'ed me...I was just thinking it was another review. I was looking forward to just finding out who got in. I just submitted something because I know how I am about submitting (I wait until the very last moment and then miss the deadline).

Now I'm wondering what name to get it published under (silly thought I know)...I don't really know too many other people I need to tell..I guess I'm not much of a bragger and I feel like no one cares about me and my lil story. I guess I'll send out an email to friends and family...just a memo.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Great job on the news. Good things happen to good people. Way to hang in there and go all out on it, don't hold nothing back. Let the wheels in that head spin.

Cade

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

CONGRATS on the entry truly cool and you deserve it.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Congratulations! It's gotta be an awesome feeling. You go girl!

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Congrats girl. Well deserved.