Beyond Fantasy : Forum : what is your most wildest crea..

what is your most wildest creation?

14 Years Ago

if you were able to create anything, anything at all one day,(animal, human, car, building, car, etc...) what would you create? and why? leave sum kicken pics if ya want lol!

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

a whole entire new universe, so that i could prove the theory of god, and to have something fuin to play with. :)

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

I would create a door .....like a portal, and when you stepped it would take you to any place you wanted or dreamed of no matter if it's imaginary. It would be open to anybody who wanted to have an adventure, just relax, get away from all the chaos of this world, or just wanna have some fun in a real or imaginary place they've never been.

Re: what is your most wildest creation?

11 Years Ago

What wouldn't I create is the question for me, first a portal to the anime world to join they're stories, then something that would give food to all the poor people everyday...................................... the list goes on

11 Years Ago

well i would make my concept car. well my first one. a gto based off a 2013 camaro zl1. its in my photos. i love this thing. it cane to me in a dream.   other than that i would probably make a  bottle of sweet tea that never ran out lol

11 Years Ago

well, uhh...a pocketwatch that can stop time...

11 Years Ago

i would love to live in "my illusion " world.so i would create a machine for entering into a new dimension... a dimension of one's own imagination.......and over there .i would be ruling:P :P

11 Years Ago

A machine that allows you to enter into books(like there worlds ya'know?) I just would love to go to like hogwarts or maybe some of the other worlds that I have in my books<3