BiPolar Writers Group : Forum : CHECKING IN THREAD

CHECKING IN THREAD

16 Years Ago

Hello babies - I'm just checking in. I'm a little manic today, and driving my girlfriend crazy running circles around her. So, I've decided to hit all the forums for something to do!

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I'm here!

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I think that I'm having a manic day today...

I ripped off two heads today
slammed down the phone 33 times
slammed the door 28
told off 2 people
and
ripped off another head.

I should go home and go to bed.
::suprised::

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

that Sucks!! Manic day everyday here!!!

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Is everyone here accounted for? 

Shout out!

ME!

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Dark, dark days - my friends.  I'm checking in...

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

HELLO? 

TAP

TAP

TAP

IS THIS THING ON?

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I'm back and checking in, again ...

Charlotte - where are you?
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Kim

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

HELLO, just thought I would  check all my groups today.............I'm here, a little down but here

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Well, thank you!  somebody other than me checks in!

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I'm around ... I'm keeping a quiet eye!!!

Hey! Yvonne!

Charley

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

As a former comedian, I feel it is my duty to inform you that unless you are in the USCCU (United States Chuckle Club Union) you are not allowed to use the "TAP TAPTAP Is this thing?" on joke without proper permits... or wait, was that something to do with landfill dumping... I always get those two confused...

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Checking in!!! School in 3 hours!

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I'm actually very happy there is a group out there like this, I have been having the worst mood swings lately, one day I'm fine the next I'm manic then I'm low, then I'm just really mean and nasty for no reason. I have also been getting really jealous lately for no reason, I'm not having a good time of it and I honestly don't like treating innocent people like crap because I'm having an off day, of course the one guy whom I was friends with decided to call me crazy because I went off on him for no reason, and I told him that I was prone to do so but he still decided to call me crazy. Honestly he laughed at me sometimes and that would just infuriate me. Does anyone else suffer from these severe up and down mood swings?

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Checking In!!! And yes, Jc I believe we all do!

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I have been having a pretty good couple of weeks no real up and down mood swings I have been in the middle I'm just waiting for the next downward spiral into a mini friggin meltdown. How has everyone else been?