Blood At The Midnight Hour : Forum : Introduce Yourself!

Introduce Yourself!

15 Years Ago

I am Rebecca, but my friends call me "Becca." I've been writing since I knew how to pick up a pencil. I love reading others' work on here and for others to read my own. I always try to leave constructive reviews to help writers further themselves and look forward to meeting other writers! :)

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

Hi, I'm Scotty White a 31 year old  house painter by day, by night I like to tell a story.  I bought a nice digital camera recently and going to attempt to try to put some of my ideas to film.  Those I can't fit I'll transform into stories to share here.   I enjoy music, movies, acting in theater, as well as a reading a good story. 

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

My name is Amy, AKA Angelic Darkness.  I write dark, gothic

style themes, along with some spiritual aspects. I love making people

feel my energy through my words, whether it is raw, intense, or heartfelt.

Writing bleeds in my soul, only to capture what is hidden underneath....

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

Well, I am pretty much a novice as far as vampire stories go! Angelic Darkness is far more of a maestro in this genre than me. Sometimes though, I do like to use a slightly gothic style, with wording in particular. I do hope to wrote more stories and poems with a horror theme, mind. This new group certainly has potential! Oh, I'm English, male and 35 years of age. Enough said! Except to say, thanks for the invite, Rebecca!

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

Hello! I'm Renee. I started writing around in May of 08 when I first realized I'm actually good at something. I love anything supernatural, thriller, horror, fantasy or anything of that sort. The first things I think about when I wake up in the morning or before I go to sleep are my stories. I am currently writing a trilogy and though I have other ideas for other stories, I'm very much intending on finishing the three first. Besides writing, I love watching movies, singing, drawing, sleeping, music... that's pretty much it. =)

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

My name is Teresa but my friends call me Wycked. I have been writing poetry and stories since I was 11 but i wrote friendship letters to my friends even younger then that ....I have always had a burning desire to write a novel that was unique and filled with twists....I have several stories in my head but im having trouble putting them down on paper since all the words want to come rushing out and cause a bottle neck of confusion when being thrown out on the paper....Im learning to slow my thought processes down to get more of my story down. I love vamps, shapeshifters, witches, necromancers and anything else that is of the supernatural and mythical bent. I would welcome constructive comments to improve my writing. so please feel free it will not hurt my feelings. The idea is to improve not to be stuck making the same mistakes. I enjoy reading and will try to be helpful when reviewing others work...if you want to know more about me ...just ask...

Peace, Love, and Metal!!!

~Wycked~

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

Welcome everyone! I'll be sure to stop by and check everyone's work out as soon as I get the chance :)

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

Hey everyone. My name is Matt, I'm twenty-one years old, and I've been writing seriously since I was in middle school. It started with regular school homework reports that I realized I actually enjoyed writing, even though all my friends always groaned about it. Since then I've written countless poems, stories, and essays. Some of them I don't have anymore. I've gone through many phases and although I've wanted to start a group here, I don't have a particular genre I stick with, and like to branch out. I started writing Stephen King like horror stories and then branched out into fiction when I started college. This site has helped me tremendously in finding my inspiration again after my year + of writer's block.

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

Hey everyone, I'm Ben. I've always wanted to write, but I've just recently started putting any effort into it. I love the idea of telling stories. Readings always been my favorite past time. I love escaping into other worlds, and I want to be able to take people into the worlds I create as well..

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

I'm Robert, and I've been making up stories for as long as I can remember. The first story I remember making up was when I was pre-school age.

I told my parents that I knew Freddy Fender (a Mexican country singer popular at the time) because we were in prison together. I had been arrested for stealing a french fry at a drive-in out of a convertible car whose driver had gone to the bathroom. While in prison, they held boat races in the river that ran around the prison. I made my boat out of straws that I had smuggled out of the cafeteria. When I hit the finish line, I didn't stop. I just kept going. They chased me for a while, but my straw boat was faster and they couldn't catch me.

In addition to horror fiction, I also write technical articles related to SQL Server and database administration. I'm currently working on a book about the technical ins & outs of database mirroring. During the day, I work as a database administrator / data architect / SQL Developer.

My real joy is writing, reading, and watching horror fiction.