Book Club : Forum : Hi :)

Hi :)

11 Years Ago

I'm reading through the writing and will post some reviews :) If you guys can quickly read Bound by Lies, I'm really stuck on what to write next. Thanks (:

Re: Hi :)

11 Years Ago

Hey!  So I just read through Bound by Lies and so far it is fantastic!  You have written it very well and it keeps the reader engaged.  I would say as a reader, I would be interested in Mali's P.O.V. next.  I'm wondering what he's thinking.  Are things progressing the way he would like with Sarah and is it creating any conflicting emotions for him since he is trying to make her be Lisa.  Just an idea :)  Hope this helps!

Re: Hi :)

11 Years Ago

Hey!  So I just read through Bound by Lies and so far it is fantastic!  You have written it very well and it keeps the reader engaged.  I would say as a reader, I would be interested in Mali's P.O.V. next.  I'm wondering what he's thinking.  Are things progressing the way he would like with Sarah and is it creating any conflicting emotions for him since he is trying to make her be Lisa.  Just an idea :)  Hope this helps!