Bookers : Forum : Your Fantasy

[reply] [quote]

Your Fantasy

13 Years Ago

Fantasy
What is your fantasy? What makes you want to daydream? What makes you dream?
[reply] [quote]

Re: Your Fantasy

13 Years Ago

Originally posted by Sami Liam
Fantasy
My fantasy is where I'm with my best friend, family, and dog. It's where no one can make fun of me, I can freely write every day for long hours, and I don't have any stress on me. 

What makes me want to daydream is my creative mind, thoughts, books, and best friend. They make me daydream because they all inspire me to think of the future or what could happen.

What makes me dream is my best friend, my daily life, my enemies, and everything else in the world around me. They make me dream because it just pops into my mind through creativeness and imaginary.
[reply] [quote]

13 Years Ago

Hmm. My fantasy you ask?   Well I had a dream that a giant can of mutated mountain dew was trying to eat me. Does that count?   Well being serious now. I would have to say my fantasy is me being whatever and who ever I wanted. and no one could say a thing about it.   I'm not sure what makes me want to daydream. I suppose that I just do.
[reply] [quote]

13 Years Ago

My fantasy is life without any stress, and I can be happy with whoever I am. I daydream when I want to find a new story, or just want to escape my pitiful world. I dream about a life I want to live.
[reply] [quote]

13 Years Ago

Originally posted by Sami Liam
Fantasy

Haha, my fantasy may seem a little stupid... >.< But, I'll say it nonetheless. =)
In my fantasies, I'm always in India with my cousins and families, and I am finally an adult, and all my cousins have aged, besides my baby cousin (she'll be 2) And then, Taylor Lautner is there...and we're together, and I guess we really love each other and everything... 
See, it kinda sounds stupid...I'm srry for wasting your time... =P