Bookwriters And Novelists : Forum : Zombie Apocalypse

Zombie Apocalypse

14 Years Ago

I've seen a recent surge of Zombie Apocalypse, movies like Dawn of the Dead, or even video games like Left 4 Dead (1 &2). So I figured what everyone plans where in case of this far fetched idea. And no lying, all of us i have thought about it at one time.

So here are few questions to start off with.

1- You have a back pack that can hold up to twenty pounds, and a wagon that can hold up to about the same wieght. What all is in it? (Not counting weapons)

2- What weapons would you take? If any gear in your back pack or wagon can be considered a weapon please add them.

3- How many people would you take with you? And any certain people you would survive with?

4- Would you (If you had to) go to a roof or a basement? And why?

5- Where would your favorite place to hide be?

6- When forced to, how would you baricade your self?

7- Would you go into an Urban area or a Rual area?

8- You find an RV with the keys still in and a full tank of gas, would you take it?

9- How would you go about joining a Settlement made by Surviors?

10- What is your favorite Zombie Apocalypse Media? 

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

I think I should answer my thread. And don't forget to compare other peoples answers to your own and feel free to add anything or comment on the subject.

1-  Back Pack- Hammer, Nails, Rope, Wire, Wire Cutter, 1 Gallon Container, Pocket Knife, Flint, 3 Cans of Food.

Wagon: Tent, Kindling, Axe, Flare Gun, 1 Gallon Container, Sleeping Bag, 2 Changes of Clothes, 1 Cooler, 1Lbs of Dried Meat.

2- Weapons of Choice- Baseball Bat, Glock 23 hand gun (Uses 9mm rounds and most cops use them so they are easy to find)

Weapons in Gear- Axe, Pocket Knife, Flare Gun, Hammer

3- I would choose my family (Mom, Dad, Sisters, Brother) my cousin who I will call ]B[, my friend who I will call ]J[ and his family.

4- I would go to a basement, becuase you could always set up Doggy Gates, and we would have easy way to get out if there was a window down their.

5- My favorite hiding place would be in a chruch or a small gas station I really can't choose between the two.    

6- To barricade my self I would get some lumber and board up the windows and hide in a room with on way in. And run wire in front of the door so they would get all cut up trying to get in.

7- I would stay a 50-50 zone, near a small town so I can find supplies and stay away from to many zombies.

8- I would take the RV as long as someone else wasn't using it and for that I would just check around it for life.

9- I would join instantly and use the rest of my supplies to help protect it up making fences or something.

10- My favorite ZA Media is a game called Dead Frontier.