Break The Chains : Forum : proper introductions

[reply] [quote]

proper introductions

10 Years Ago

thank you for your support towards BTC! but i want to know more about you guys so i am starting a Q&A forum so we can get to know each other better. ask anything!! 
[reply] [quote]

Re: proper introductions

10 Years Ago

My name is Michael but I go by Mick. I am 49. I have have been diagnosed as having Bipolar disorder with abandonment issues, and preschool ptsd. I haven't seen a counselor since 2001 due to financial constraints. I have studied Eastern philosophy/religion for most of the last 20 years and have developed many tools to allow me to deal with myself and my feelings. Writing has been and will always be an outlet for me.

I started a blog a month and a half ago called growing up bipolar. I have two chief aims with my blog. The first is to write about my history as well as my current experiences. My story will take quite some to to write about. I am currently writing about my first counselors. The second is to share the tools, skills and ideas that I have been given or have developed in order to minimize my reactions to my feelings about the world around me. My entries are around 1,200 - 1,700 words in length. The address to the blog is:

Thanks for listening - Mick