Broken Beyond Repair : Forum : whats your life story!

[reply] [quote]

whats your life story!

12 Years Ago

i cant be the only one with a fucked up past, whats your story?
[reply] [quote]

Re: whats your life story!

12 Years Ago

Nothing much, my parents hate each other it's pretty obvious. My dad=no job, and NOW my mother is trying to be a good parent. Yeah, my life is not as bad as others, so I won't complain to much.
[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

that stll sucks though, when i was 5 my dad started abusing me, when i was 8 his friend raped me, and continues to do so. like you said its not the worse but it still hurts.
[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

Holy s**t!!! You were raped, damn, that is just horrible!!!!
[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

only like four times, im lucky it wasnt more though, i guess... hahahahaha *awkward laugh* lalalalala
[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

Four f*****g times!!!!!!!!!
[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

I think your story absolutely killed us all.
[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

[: i try to keep a smile on. but whats your anyway?
[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

Trying to keep your head up is the most important.

Nah I don't think mine is that serious. Divorced parents (that's not the problem tbh I'm glad they separated), my mum is absolutely insane, beat the crap out of me and my brother whenever she felt like doing it. Since I've been always stronger than him I was trying to protect him and took most of the beating. When we grew a bit she couldn't do it any more so instead she started making out lives miserable (not giving us money, throwing our stuff away, mocking us in front of her friends, neighbours...). The only person that was making our lives easier was our older sister, but she left home at some point  and that's when it become worse: my brother tried to kill himself I got involved in some other s**t. At 17 I gathered some courage and called my dad, told him everything. That's when I got lucky since he took us at his place. I wouldn't say it was easier there since it was different country, had hard time while get used to it, but at lest it was far away from that crazy twat my mum. Few years later my sister died which almost broke me into pieces since she was one of the most important people for me...
...but yeah I'm pretty cool now. Most of this is in the past. As I said when I saw yours I realized I didn't have it that bad. 
[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

wow, i feel really bad for you. I can relate with the beatings and the moving. i feel so bad about your sister, my boyfriend David died last year... sucide... but... well... yeah. i dont know what it would be like to lose my sister that must be terrible.
[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

ohhh forbidden love? tell me more!
[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

I don't think mine is as bad as all yours and I am truley sorry you guys had to go through it all... But my life story is that I was born to a 16 year old mother who really wasnt prepared me than I got 4 other siblings and during my 14 years I have had 3 father figures maybe 4 and have had to watch my mum be beaten by my father we have always been poor and my mother and father have had a pot addiction and addicted to smokes I have been bullied all of my life and am the ugly emo freak of the family with my only support that has been there my whole life being my grandparents but my mother has stopped us from seeing them at times than a couple of months ago my aunties moved in and ruined my life by making my mum brake up with dad when everything was getting better than left when they had enough and my dad has anger problems and I still love him and am trying to help him and my sister has turned into a virgin s**t while I have resorted to cutting... And more...
[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

Wow, why is life so difficult, and so sad? I feel like I have it easy now.
[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

it's just how life is for some people... The got the unlucky side of the coin....
[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

well...when you think about it always could be worse....
[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

I know thats what gets me through most days...