Brotherhood Of The Cause : Forum : Introduce yourselves

[reply] [quote]

Introduce yourselves

15 Years Ago

Welcome everyone to The Brotherhood of The Cause. Now, I understand that most people in this group doesn't everyone here, so, I would like to take some time off of the writing and what sort and take a minute out of our busy lives to introduce ourselves to the other followers of The Brotherhood of The Cause. I'll start things off.

I, as you all know, am Fredrick Malkyor. My hobbies are drawing, writing, playing the saxaphone, bowling in a local league in Cambridge, and paintball. I like to write about death, love, adventure, fantasy, and alternate personalities like the one I have.

I do show great gradatude to those who will be sharing. I hope this group makes alot of sucess along the way and have a nice day.

Sinceraly, Your Friend,

Fredrick Malkyor

[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

I am Blade and Blood, but you may call me B&B or Jasmine--I'll accept either. I am currently a Senior in high school!

My hobbies include reading, music, writing, learning, and listening. I have hopes of studying Religion as a major in college once I am out of this God-forsaken school with the intention of changing the world... but that's going way too far down the road. Let's stick with writing poetry and stories and such.

Glad to be here!

Ironically Yours, Blade and Blood

[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

well, I suppose it's my turn. I'm Shoshana Sachi, I have no aliases on this little website, my name is my own, but some people like to call me Skittles haha, if you like the sound of that feel free to call me Skittles! I'm a 4th year film and english student from New Zealand, I'm 21, and my hobbies include painting, sketching, playing my guitar and of course writing.

Most of my works involve death, suicide, self mutiliation, or something refering to the dark psyche all us humans have and yet supress. I've always been a bit of a cynic and I've always been dark... though it's something that had been festering under the surface til I was about 18 and then it all just came bursting out.

So here I am, realizing my full potential...

[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

Hi, I�m Solitude, and I only go by Solitude.  I love to write fantasy, realistic, and historical fiction.  I have a sword and a dagger, so I have a lot of inspiration for people killing other people.  I love reading, writing, editing, and animals.  There�s really not much about me to talk about, just that I love mythological creatures, such as dragons, griffins, phoenixes, and just about every kind of creature that comes up in myths.  I wouldn�t call myself or my characters attractive physically, but mentally, they�re my best friends.  That�s about it.

--Solitude