Calling All Romance Writers : Forum : Introductions

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Amy
[reply] [quote]

Introductions

13 Years Ago

Hello everyone!  I'll start.  My name is Amy.  I am in my thirties (lol) and I raise three kids full time.  I would love to become a published author...but more than that, I want to write full time.  Right now I work in a nursing home, which is great, but it is time for a career change!
[reply] [quote]

Re: Introductions

12 Years Ago

Hi, I'm Karolyn. I'm a divorced surgical nurse with twin daughters. Yeah, my job is super gross.  If anyone wants some medical facts for their writing concerning surgery, I'm your girl. In my spare time I decided to write a book....and I had so much fun, I wrote six. Their choppy, unformatted and some of them really suck! I love it.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Hi, I'm Connie. I'm new to this site and ran across this group.

I write paranormal and science fiction romance. My first book is due out soon. I'm a small town Idaho girl and new to the whole publishing and social networking stuff, which of course means I am totally lost and confused.

Don't know what else to say, but I would love to meet fellow writers and get to know everyone.

[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Hi everyone!  

I"m new to writers cafe and am happy to have stumbled across it!  About me:  I am a mom to two and a nursing assistant, living in Atlanta.   When I write I mostly write contemporary romance, but have been playing around with some paranormal romance stuff lately.  

Looking foward to meeting everyone!
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

Hi all, i am hoping this is still an active group.  About me: I'm a single mom (for just a few more months) of three with  a 1 year old grandson. I mostly write Christian romance but recently I have ventured off into short stories and a devotional book. I just started 2 blogs: heavenlyservice.blogspot.com  and scripturethrumyeyes.blogspot.com
I am disabled and do most of my writing in bed on my laptop. I currently have 5 stories going and 1 short story(my first)
[reply] [quote]

8 Years Ago

Hey people! Anyone still active here? Would love to share something I wrote with you
[reply] [quote]

6 Years Ago

May as well. I'm not revealing my actual name. I'm 16, and a part-time photographer. I write stories as a hobby. I'm currently trying to write a romance from a girl's perspective, can anyone help?