Celestial Beauty : Forum : Question 1

[reply] [quote]

Question 1

12 Years Ago

Okay, so this group is about being yourself and feeling beautiful right? So I want everyone to think of something beautiful about themselves!
[reply] [quote]

Re: Question 1

12 Years Ago

I love my heart. It's a bit scarred from the beatings it's endured but I appreciate myself for still being able to give to the world something good to make a difference for the better.
[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

I think my mind. It's filled with ideas, intelligence, and creativity, and if it wasn't for having a good memory and an easy way of understanding different concepts, I wouldn't be half the person I am today. My mind and personalitly are what make me, me.
[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

Probably my compassion and persistance. Being extremely depressed, i occasionally lash out and make bad decisions concerning those close to me. Ive lost/hurt a few good friends that way, the regret is torture. But i still give everything to help those in need. Ive made bad decisions but compassion guides me to catch others even when i am falling. I just wish that i could fix the mistakes i made and repair broken friendships because of my demons.
[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

I love that I have more patience than others at time's. :)
[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

i love even though im sad i still smile .......