Choose The Perfectionist's Adventure : Forum : VOTING RULES

VOTING RULES

13 Years Ago

At the end of each chapter, in the Note To Reviewers, I will post several options for where I am taking the story next. Vote on one and only one. People voting on multiple options will be ignored and considered to have not voted at all.

FAILURE TO VOTE ON TWO CONSECUTIVE CHAPTERS WILL RESULT IN REMOVAL FROM THE GROUP

You may vote in a review, a comment on my page, or a message to me. Any of these is perfectly acceptable.

One of the options will always be "Your own idea". This option is if you have some idea that isn't listed in the four or five options that I provide. If this is the case, please MESSAGE ME rather than posting it in a review or comment. If I like the idea, I will say so and add it to the note to reviewers as a legitimate option. If I reject it, feel free to come up with something else or vote on what I've got there already.

Each chapter will be open for voting for a week after posting OR until I get five votes, whichever comes last.

Post questions below.

Re: VOTING RULES

13 Years Ago

Can you send a mail to me so I know when the deadline is every time? And my computer often spazzes at me so I might not be able to get a review every time.... sorry.
Bells

Re: VOTING RULES

13 Years Ago

Sure, I can do that