Cloaks and Daggers : Forum : Favorite Novel Endings

[reply] [quote]

Favorite Novel Endings

15 Years Ago

I have a phobia of the end of a novel. I believe it is bad luck to read the last line written. To this day I have never read the end of a single novel I have ever read. What is your favorite novel ending?

[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

Originally posted by Mrs. Havisham

I have a phobia of the end of a novel. I believe it is bad luck to read the last line written. To this day I have never read the end of a single novel I have ever read. What is your favorite novel ending?

My favorite novel ending was for the Dead Constitutions, but ya'ain't gettin that outta me.

SHHHHhhh......listen.  Does anybody hear crickets? Frogs? 

[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

I'm definately not superstitious - i have to read the last lines, otherwise I feel that the story isn't complete.

Though I don't truely have a favorite ending to a novel, there was one that stuck with me today. I started reading Helpless Minds by Tristan Slaughter and the last line in the stories was "After all, what is reality?"

[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

Originally posted by Miss Shea

I'm definately not superstitious - i have to read the last lines, otherwise I feel that the story isn't complete.

Though I don't truely have a favorite ending to a novel, there was one that stuck with me today. I started reading Helpless Minds by Tristan Slaughter and the last line in the stories was "After all, what is reality?"

I can't say I have read that one, but I was curious what your thoughts were about the line.