Cloaks and Daggers : Forum : Tell us who you are

[reply] [quote]

Tell us who you are

15 Years Ago

I think group members might like an opportunity to get to know one another.

I'm the Queen of wands, moderator of Cloak and Dagger. I'm otherwise known as feather. I am pushing for a light hearted dark comedic theme for the group but I would love to hear some feedback. I think with a palette like Cloak and Dagger, as a group, this could really become something great. I liked what Shrew had in mind for the group as a place where people can go to expand there creative process. Let's decide to stick with that. Please introduce yourselves.

[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

Originally posted by Queen of wands

I think group members might like an opportunity to get to know one another.

I'm the Queen of wands, moderator of Cloak and Dagger. I'm otherwise known as feather. I am pushing for a light hearted dark comedic theme for the group but I would love to hear some feedback. I think with a palette like Cloak and Dagger, as a group, this could really become something great. I liked what Shrew had in mind for the group as a place where people can go to expand there creative process. Let's decide to stick with that. Please introduce yourselves.

Hi! I am Shrew. I like a theme of dark comedy, that sounds like fun as long as the funny has an element that leans towards suspense or thriller, I vote for that. I like to write. Currently, I am obsessed with my book the Dead Constitutions. It is about a writer from Portland, although I think I may change that because I like the way it sounds to say, "a writer from Shakopee". It sort of rolls off the tongue, and I love to read things that make you want to say them out loud. "a writer from Shakopee" isn't that sexy?  Well, c'est moi. Greetings.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

My name is Joey I like to play my guitar, read (if you want to know the basics of that read below this part), play sports, and hang with friends. I tend to be a little crazy but when it gets down to it I can be very serious and understanding some people on here say I am smart Iwould love to see what they would say if we had met in person lol

I like to wright, read, review, and study many pieces of writing. I plan to be a doctor so I read and study about any field that interest's me. I read many medical journals and books i am particularly fond of the human mind, psychosis, and other disorders of that nature. I also love to read and study about animals an their instincts and the differences and what they have in common with the basic human instinct
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

Originally posted by scorpion-red

My name is Joey I like to play my guitar, read (if you want to know the basics of that read below this part), play sports, and hang with friends. I tend to be a little crazy but when it gets down to it I can be very serious and understanding some people on here say I am smart Iwould love to see what they would say if we had met in person lol

I like to wright, read, review, and study many pieces of writing. I plan to be a doctor so I read and study about any field that interest's me. I read many medical journals and books i am particularly fond of the human mind, psychosis, and other disorders of that nature. I also love to read and study about animals an their instincts and the differences and what they have in common with the basic human instinct

Hi Joey. I think if you are interested psych disorders then you are definately in the right place. I say that with all the affection in the world. Welcome.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

I am Sal called "sambpoet" here, a recent retired English teacher who moved from New Jersey to West Virginia with the love of my life, Sharon, my wife. 

Since nine I've been working at the writing craft.  I've been published since age 16 when the New York Sunday News published an essay of mine called "Presidential Timber."  My poems, letters, stories, and articles have been widely published here and abroad.

Writing means a lot to me.  I consider myself an obsessive-compulsive writer, addicted to the hilt and loving the high! 

A book I wrote in 1998 called A Family of Sicilians... I re-released as a 10th anniversary edition. It sold well so I thought I'd try promoting it again.  If you're interested, go to

and click on "Order Info."

I just finished a novel in November at nanowrimo.org which I am now editing and hope to promote.

Thank you for inviting me into your group.  I hope I prove worthy.

[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

Originally posted by Salvatore Buttaci

I am Sal called "sambpoet" here, a recent retired English teacher who moved from New Jersey to West Virginia with the love of my life, Sharon, my wife. 

Since nine I've been working at the writing craft.  I've been published since age 16 when the New York Sunday News published an essay of mine called "Presidential Timber."  My poems, letters, stories, and articles have been widely published here and abroad.

Writing means a lot to me.  I consider myself an obsessive-compulsive writer, addicted to the hilt and loving the high! 

A book I wrote in 1998 called A Family of Sicilians... I re-released as a 10th anniversary edition. It sold well so I thought I'd try promoting it again.  If you're interested, go to

and click on "Order Info."

I just finished a novel in November at nanowrimo.org which I am now editing and hope to promote.

Thank you for inviting me into your group.  I hope I prove worthy.

You are very welcome here. Thanks for joining Cloak and Dagger.

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114