Cloaks and Daggers : Forum : Who Hates Damian Alan Gray?

[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

Ooooh, wrong.... Sorry.

Let's see if you can read this without a contemptful eye...

Queen of Wands hasn't gone anywhere, in fact, her and Lady Shrew are the same person.  Shrew closed Queen of Wands, abandoning her group and all its contests to create another fake account called "Damian A. Gray" (which is NOT Damian Alan Gray).  This is a seriously deranged person who has an extreme obsession with the guy. 

Damian and Queen of Wands have NEVER communicated with each other.  Katie's (Shrew) only goal throughout this whole mess was to cause problems to the guy, she's a 34 year old with the brain of a 12 year old and she needs serious help.  I'm not condemning her, in fact, I wish her all the best and I hope she gets things worked out. 

There is no reason to attack Damian, nor anyone for that matter.  This is a serious problem that needs to end now.  Inviting people to groups so you can launch an "Anonymous" attack is certainly not the way to go.  The Anonymous group stands for much more than that and then some.  Damian was simply reaching out to a leaderless group and if you're not interested in joining the group, that's fine; he won't post an embarrassing message about you like Queen of Wands posted about Cyntax when he left your group.

I'm not saying you should believe me, either... I'm only asking you to look at the facts.

[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

The way you put it makes it fully understandible now. When Damian tried to explain it to me, it sounded like he was just doing something unjust to a person. At first queen of wands was somewhat loyal. She didn't really want to join my Brotherhood or Clan, but she still wanted to be involved. I'll tell Damian that I now understand what is going on. Sorry.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

It's completely understandable, Frederick.  Queen of Wands has been going around sending messages as "Damian A. Gray" and I do want to take this opportunity to clarify that this is not "Damian ALAN Gray".  If fact, that is the whole reason the real "Damian" left the post in this group forum, the owners of this site do not do anything to stop the harassment.  It is a real shame that grown people have to resort to such juvenile tactics, but Charlie and the owners of the Writer's Cafe have left us no alternative.

Everyone is welcomed to come over to the Vicious Social if you want to.  We aren't a big group, we only have about sixty members but our philosophy is to help each other become better writers.  As moderators, we will not allow writers to attack each other, and this was the reason Lady Shrew was removed from the site and that was reason she came back over here and launched an all out attack, mostly on Damian, but she was in fact voted out Democratically; Damian had no more to do with it than either a 'yes' or 'no' vote filed in with a dozen more votes.

[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

I joined the vicious Social or whatever it's called. It's just the site has some poblems. When I log in it says that that 'page' isn't found.