C**k Blockers : Forum : Name and Shame - Who did you b..

Name and Shame - Who did you block and why?

16 Years Ago

Well there was mister "I write for the future generations"; who can forget our good friend Lin "Angry" Robinson. C***s that deserved a good c**k blocking.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I blocked two psychos...well maybe only one. :)

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Jerryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I've been blocked by two people in two days.

I think I need to work on my blocking skills. ::confused::

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I blocked a s**t load of people when they whole "hacker" thing happened before, but I also blocked the Mongoloids for s****y a*s comments about me and when they made one of my comments into a poem, that was the end of them.

I have been blocked by a person on here who thought one of my poems was about her (guilty conscience?) and then she told her boyfriend to block me too (pussywhipped)!!! LOL!

xxoxx

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Wow there are people in writers cafe relationships???

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Hode on... (and Goddess, I want you to know, I joined this group for this one reason) someone blocked you because her stupid a*s thought you were writing a poem about her???

I would've been honored ::cool::

And, yes, Simon, there are many...

Me? I blocked some dumb b***h because she attacked my daughter due to a case of mistaken identity. She thought I was someone else.

I've been blocked by a few people. Nobody that really matters, though...

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

First, I have a question: How do you know someone blocked you?
Second: yes, I'm guilty of blocking people. Then I unblocked them. Ha.
Two people, who I won't name because I'm not into throwing dirt, but...
One was due to reviews - they didn't get me, which is fine, so stop reading me!!
Another just sent too many read requests but their writing didn't appeal to me; just a genre I'm not interested in reading. I felt a little bad about that one, nice person, just not my genre.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I just blocked someone!!!!!!!!!!

First they had blocked me during a fight after leaving me some really nasty "reviews" on my poems and then for some reason they unblocked me....

Well guess who is blocked now!

I weep with joy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<----------warrior woman war cry!!!!

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Quote:
Originally posted by Celtic Cat
First, I have a question: How do you know someone blocked you?
One was due to reviews - they didn't get me, which is fine, so stop reading me!!
Another just sent too many read requests but their writing didn't appeal to me; just a genre I'm not interested in reading. I felt a little bad about that one, nice person, just not my genre.

Celtic, if someone has blocked you, when you go to their profile page it says you've been blocked by the writer. It's pretty clear. I know.

Of course sometimes I consider it a badge of courage when someone blocks me because usually its proof that they've run out of argument and know it. It's also proof that they can't control me, which has happened twice lately.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Ooohh I just got BLOCKED by Fabio. Couldn't handle the truth, I guess. Heh Heh Heh... ::cool::

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Quote:
Originally posted by Aradia Redswan
Hode on... (and Goddess, I want you to know, I joined this group for this one reason) someone blocked you because her stupid a*s thought you were writing a poem about her???

I would've been honored ::cool::

And, yes, Simon, there are many...

Me? I blocked some dumb b***h because she attacked my daughter due to a case of mistaken identity. She thought I was someone else.

I've been blocked by a few people. Nobody that really matters, though...

Her dumb a*s thought you were me! LOL! And yes, she blocked me cause she thought my poem was about her. I just chalked it up to a guilty conscience. :) Fun fun fun!

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Ohhh. Man do I feel dumb!! lol
And, love your theory on why people block you, that's great!!
Thanks for the reply!!
>^..^<
meow

Quote:
Originally posted by Blackbirdsong
[quote=Celtic Cat]First, I have a question: How do you know someone blocked you?

Celtic, if someone has blocked you, when you go to their profile page it says you've been blocked by the writer. It's pretty clear. I know.

Of course sometimes I consider it a badge of courage when someone blocks me because usually its proof that they've run out of argument and know it. It's also proof that they can't control me, which has happened twice lately.[/quote]