Concrete Angels : Forum : No one truely gets over abuse

No one truely gets over abuse

16 Years Ago

This is a fact but something we should all know. Pain will always strike us when least expected, memories will shadow us and part of who we were will always be taken.

However, I believe that all can over-come by forgiving the ones who hurt you. Than they can never hurt you again. After that, work on yourself. If you have to take medications to get through life, do it. Talking to people helps only if they understand, but be careful, not everyone wants to hear what you say... and will leave you feeling hurt.

Take this opportunity here and now in this forum and write out how you feel. Don't let the perv's win. Come on now, aren't you much stronger than them? They couldn't even hold back their own selfish desires, so they are weak pathetic little people.

Take your stand for your family, sanity and most of all peace from within.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

That's so true that pain does come when you least expect it! Who expects to get dealt the hand that we are dealt? you never think that you are going to gte molested. You never think that your first sexual encounter will be at 4. Or you never think that the one you once loved and created a child with would be the same one to do something even worse than what your own flesh and blood did. You never think that one day you would hate a life that you are carrying inside because it is a reminder of a horrific night. A night when the one you loved became the one you hated. You never thought that you would take a life, go against your won beliefs, but you don't want to live with the memory of how it was concieved. Looking into eyes and remembering the cries and screams that came well before conception. It's too much to bare and you end up doing the one thing that keeps haunting you till this day.You never think any if these things but they happen and you have to live with the memory forever. At least it's the life I'm living....

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

we all have such sad stories here in the group. I belive this group will help us all if we pertisipate. if anyone need to talk i have a very good ear... or eyes.. (typing)..

you never think these thing will happen to you when you are growing up. you just hear it on the news and it will never come knocking on your door step. then the raw world hands you a card at 10.. you hate that man for what he has done, and even the thought of him gives you shivers up your spine. trying to find comfort in anything or anyone. Which just makes your life go down in a spiral. start to use things to distract your mind from going back to the days. finaly getting a gip on our life then it happens agian.. the hardest thing to do in life is forgive them.. took me years to figure out i needed to before i could control my mind and not go insane. i dont get as many flash backs or reminders like i use to. i am getting better but i will never be the little girl i was.
My grandmother always said "what does not kill you only make you stronger"..

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Agreed Morgan, that which doesn't kill will make you stronger.
Well, stronger after being ultra weak in my case. I could go on and ramble about abuse, in every meaning of the word, but it's something all of us here have to deal with, for that i'm not going to cause i don't really wanna rackle up all the feelings atm.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Just having a blah day today!!! ::sad::

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I've been having dreams lately again. Starting to remember things that had been blocked. Although usually these are painful to deal with this time I feel much of nothing at all. Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad one.