Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Concrete Angels : Forum : LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME!

LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME!

16 Years Ago

hahah.. made you look..

this group need to get more active so lets start by telling a little about eachother i will start

fav kind of music and name a fav band..

love contry and punk/ alternative
one of my fav band now days will have to be the USED.. i have many more...

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I love all kinds of music actually. A little rock, a lil rap, some R&B, a lil country...like I said just about everything!

I like Jagged Edge, Boyz 2 Men,Cherish, Linkin Park, Maroon 5, The Fray, The Fallout Boys..way too many to name! LOL

~Mo~

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Same here, all kinds of music :)
i flip flop to everything that makes me feel good at the moment :)
I have a broad variaty of music interests, so broad that some people think it's impossible to combine them all, but hey here i am :p

All time favorite: Marilyn Manson, for the simple fact he got me through a very rough time with his music when i was young, and still does these days.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

What is the lead actress, Liz, on the old "Roswell" series named? Shiree Appleby? I swear, Morgan, you look just like her!

I love all sorts of music: Hip-Hop, Blues, Alternative, R&B

Fave Artists: Avril Lavigne, Krystal Meyers, Muddy Waters, Out of Eden, Rihanna, The Smashing Pumpkins...

I can't stand The Wiggles, The Doodlebops and Ashlee Simpson or her blow up sister Jessica and her plastic ken doll ex, Nick..ugh!

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I love all kinds of music also. I like a little bit of everything. But I love old soul ballards and 70's music. I listen to country as well as rock some days...it depends on my mood.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

It depends on my mood. Sometimes I'm in the mood to rock it out and others I like to twirl around with my girls to a Norah Jones tune. I'm not sure what you call it but I love the sounds of Harry Connick Jr. and that type of music. Sometimes I just want something I can sing with. I love country, jazz, R&B... I don't like heavy metal and I'm picky about rap. I just love music... the louder the better!

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Crystal THE LOUDER THE BETTER for me as well!!! Just drowning out the world and becoming my own world within the music.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Name: Lina (pronounced Lena) ::cool::
Nickname: Fantasyfairy ::smile::
Age: Old enough to know better and young enough not to care. ::tongue::
Sexual Prefences: Hmm, straight- at the moment. ::confused::
Marital Status: Married with 3 teenage daughters. ::happy::
Music: Pretty much anything really, from rock to pop, new age,rap, country, gothic, depending on my mood. ::sleepy::
Writing: Poetry and short stories, also my ongoing novels of my life, My Side: From birth to 2005 and My Side-A New Chapter (I know not very original names!) from 2005 until.... well, I'm dead I guess. ::biggrin::
Genre: Mostly dark gothic, but whatever takes my fancy really. ::sad::
Religion: I don't have one right now, though I am being pulled into the direction of The Goddess and Wicca/Pagan. ::confused::
Favourite Writers: Stephen King, Anne Rice, James Herbert, Anne McCaffrey, and trying out James Patterson at the moment. ::smile::
Other: I like rainbows and flowers, thunderstorms and the fresh smell they leave behind. I like nature and animals (esceppially Meerkats!) I enjoy gaming, reading a good book, cross-stitching flower fairies (Yes, some people enjoy that!), a good laugh and joke. I love the company of my family, my cat Cuddles (My baby), and writing. Also Chocolate, and Banoffee Pie! ::drool::

So that's me, your turn now! XX ::biggrin::

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

thank you all for posting.. i guess i will have to give up more info to..

Name: Morgan
Nickname: dont have one... but pple call me Lynchmob
Kids: 1 he is 2
Was in the Military... did my time and served my country what have you done.. ?? heheh.. j/k j/k..
umm... my life consist of music, writing, reading and watching movies and palying with the son.. duh.. i am outgoing, a very big smart a*s, not afraid to give my opinion, umm.. not really good at this telling about my self.. so i guess if you wanna know more just say hello..

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Hi! *waves*
::happy::

Name: Skye
Age: 33 still, going on 25.. I'll always be 25 ::tongue::
Marital Status: Getting married this Fall with my Soul's counterpart ::smile::
Music: Depending on my mood; but am a huge leaner on Metal [blink blink] Favorite bands: Deftones, Nonpoint and American Head Charge
Writing: Poetry and a few stories.. More articles and essays aside from poetry.
Religion: Secret ::tongue:: Actually, I have gone through most I think. Born into a Christian family; left it and went Wicca Shamanistic to initiation within the priesthood. Changed into Shamanistic solely (Chinook and Cherokee mix). From there to being invited by a Druid Order and with time initiated as the 3rd female 'priest' within the order. Left it all for the limitations of Being. Mixing Tibetan Buddhism and Zen Buddhism and swiping plate clean; went past religion and found a concept that worked: Quantum Physical mixed Epicureanism. From there to none :) Today, me and my soon-to-be-hubby is writing on a completely new Philosophy of Thought. I'll invite you to read it when it's done.

And there is so much 'Other' to share with time.

Great to be here. ::happy::

Skye

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Name: Jessica
Nickname: Lohmann (my last name I know it's corny but whatever)
Music: I like just about everything...I love Fall Out Boy (before they were famous)...I'll listen to anything except rap and jesus music
TV: I love crime shows...especially The Closer on TNT
Reading: I love Jodi Picoult novels I have all fourteen, ot maybe it's fifteen I don't remember...I have tons of books though (about 350) I'm running out of room for them actually
Writing: I write mainly poetry, but occasionally I'll post a chapter or two of my stories, don't expect them too often though I get writer's block every other day

Other stuff:
People tell me I'm really mature for my age, mainly because I've been through a lot. Most of my poetry is based off of personal experiences.

I've neveer really known what it'slike to have parents. Don't get me wrong I have parents, but I don't think it would make much of a difference if I didn't. They aren't the loving type. I know it's going to sound horrible but I think my life would have been better if I was given up for adoption as a baby ( it was an option). I have a mother, father and a step father. None of them care, my grandmother is the only person in my life that I have ever been able to depend on.

Now that I've rambled on and on I think I'll end it there...you've got all the basics

Jessica

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Talking about myself... one of the hardest things to do. I'm pretty simple.

Music: Evanescence, Linkin Park, Maxwell, Raheem DeVaughn, Gwen Stefani, OutKast, Corrine Bailey Rae, Amy Winehouse, and everyone else
Books: The Alchemist ( if you haven't read it, you must). Their Eyes Were Watching God, The Great Switcheroo
Obsessions: chocolate, chemistry, music, words

I live alone.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Name: Stephanie
Nickname: Erotic Goddess
Sexual Prefences: I like to play both sides! Keep 'em all happy! :)
Marital Status: Married with 1 step-son (8)
Music: Anything, fave song is Unwritten right now, inspired me to start writing again.
Writing: Anything that moves me really, erotica, poetry, older forms and styles, short stories...
Genre: I am very eclectic.
Religion: Meh, pagan is as close as I am gonna get to religion, but nothing dedicated, perhaps Celticism one day
Favourite Writers: Jacqueline Carey, Bertrice Small, Laurell K Hamilton, Sherilynn Kenyon, Nora Roberts, John Grisham, Michael Connelly, and well, I could go on and on and on!!!
Other: Rainstorms and passion, chocolate and sweet succulent strawberries, inspiration in any form, freedom of expression....

There is a start! :) LOL!

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Name: 'Siva
Nickname: Anata
Sexual Prefences: hm, men, although i find women actractive too sometimes ;)
Marital Status: Hoping to marry soon :p
Music: All sorts really, from rock to dance, at the moment i'm listening alot to lacuna coil.
Writing: Mostly experiences i've been through, although i regurarly browse the contests to get a new challenge and try to improve my writing
Genre: Eum, real life experiences?
Religion: Don't really have a name for it, although chaos might be close, the theory where you can anything suited for you at the moment you need it
Favourite Writers: Alot :p
Other: Hm, rain, flowers, sun, fruit, tomatoes :D

There ya go :p