Concrete Angels : Forum : Any Thoughts on Challenge 6?

Any Thoughts on Challenge 6?

16 Years Ago

Hey Friends,

Believe it or not, I am still working on Challenge 6--the one where you write about the moment or memory or experience of feeling free from your past, and celebrating your independance/new life. Did I get that right Yira?
Anyways it seems when I write a mud slide of memories and feelings all comes out--whether on topic or not. I am feeling things I was never allowed to before. And seeing things clearly--wthout fear or numbness. And yet its so scary to write because I am still trying to escape--and the situation I am in, I can't say much even though I know it is the right thing, the healing thing to do.
Anyways I am still working on Challenge 6. And its an interesting experience to see what your heart is telling you to write. Thanks for the challenge Yira, I am learning so much. I appreciate all of you!

Love, Lynn

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Lynn I'm so happy to hear this group is benefiting you and that you feel safe and loved. I too find myself healing along the way as well. As for the Independence challenge take your time and submit it when YOU are ready to. I need to check which # we are on. I'm about to send out our next challenge. It is my desire that we come to a place were we can face our demons, still have a tinge of fear, but we stand our ground. Hopefully the next challenge will do just that. You are such a sweet heart, I'm proud of you and the progress you are making. Concrete Angels forever!!!

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

My so called fictional story is my submission for Challenge #6.

I actually wrote Joseph's Coat and thanked them for their help--which felt really good to acknowledge an organization which really has made a positive difference in our community, and is entirely run by volunteers. We can all be angels in the life of another ()-:)

I have not forgotten the next challenges...Am thinking about that as we speak.

Writing has really shown me things that I did not see or was too afraid to see or could not handle. I am thankful for the challenges, Yira. For me, it has been a prompting to heal, and to make resolution.

Take Care!

Lynn