Constructive Reviews : Forum : Welcome!

Welcome!

4 Years Ago

Hey everyone, my pen name is LA Harper but online I go by Malise! Please introduce yourself and your work or preferred genres!

Re: Welcome!

4 Years Ago

I will start. I am currently actively working on a steampunk drama and an epic fantasy with dark undercurrents. I also write poetry on occasion. I like to network with other writers but that has been difficult since deleting my Facebook, so here we are. I would love for a few people to swap WIPs with just to get some fresh eyes on some of my works. I am a stay at home mom of 3 great kids, so my life is pretty busy!

4 Years Ago

Hi. I'm working on a novella, Phoenix. I'm not sure what you'd classify it as. Romance maybe? 

I like to give and receive constructive reviews of short stories and longer works. I return all reviews of Phoenix, except poetry. I don't do poetry. At all.

4 Years Ago

I just finished the first draft of my second novella, The Presence of a Problem, so now I'm on the editing grind. I LOVE giving and receiving constructive reviews from fellow writers.

I'm a full-time student, but I can find time to write and read others' work in the evenings (Japan time).

4 Years Ago

@Nutmeg: I've recently found that I like a few romance authors, especially Katherine Center. I've read one of her novels and have another waiting in the wings for me. Which feels rather strange for me, as I'm normally of the fantasy and thriller persuasion, so I look forword to reading your work. :)