Creative Writing For Mental Health Group : Forum : Welcome To The Creative Writin..

[reply] [quote]

Welcome To The Creative Writing For Mental Health Group

12 Years Ago

Welcome to The Creative Writing for Mental Health Group. I have started this support and friendship group for anyone who is suffering from any form of mental illness or mental health problems.  This group is a place for friendship and posting whatever is in the deepest regions of your mind when you feel your mental health or illness get the worse of you.   The best way of getting control of it is talking about it. However, that is easier said than done I know but try. Write what ever is ailing you about your mental health and or mental illness.   Depression is one of the forms of mental illness that can bring you down as well as schizophrenia, bi-polar disorders, personality disorders,  learning disabilities, attention defecit disorder, any number of academic learning disabilities.   If you stay up late at night and cry, and have nothing better to do write and share it with the group.   This group will also will help you with knowing what you medication is about.   Please be repectable towards other members, no profanity, no using the Lord's name in Vain, and remember we offer friendship and support in this group.   If you have a yahoo instant messenger or msn messenger please leave it in the group I will get back to you. Or if you prefer to get more personal email me with your home phone number and I have unlimited local and long distance and I can call you. Let me know what time zone you live in.   God Bless, Lucie EA Wesson
[reply] [quote]

Re: Welcome To The Creative Writing For Mental Health Group

12 Years Ago

My name is kym. kymee on site) I live in Southern California. I'm 45 years old with a 23 year old son and 4   cats. I was first diagnosed Bipolar Disorder over 20 years ago. I also have BPD and I hear  voices. I think a group like this would be hhelpful to me and I could help others
[reply] [quote]

Re: Welcome To The Creative Writing For Mental Health Group

6 Years Ago

I understand that this group is rather old, and I'm not very sure if anyone will reply to this thread any longer.. however I would like to introduce myself and who I am.

I have depression and anxiety. I believe I may have generalized anxiety disorder but I have not been officially diagnosed with a specific anxiety disorder. I also have been diagnosed with ADHD. I feel like there is much about me that has not yet been officially recognized by a doctor, but I'd love to be with people who understand.

I often write small, not very complex poetry when I feel depressed or anxious. This has been a big help to me, but I think I should start getting social on here; so hi! I'm Pandy! Nice to meet ya!