Critique Me! : Forum : Critique requests?

Critique requests?

14 Years Ago

Want a certain piece of your writing critiqued?
Post here, saying so and I, as well as any others (hopefully) who are watching this thread, can drop by and check your writing out.

I would like a critique on my most recent piece, Chapter One, Job Benefits.
Thanks, and feel free to ask for critiques!

-Alex

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

I'll be sure to critique your chapter sometime today ;D

Let's see....I would like The Dawn Always Comes, I Walked Into A Fire, and Second Best critiqued. All are poems ^^

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

I'd like some very helpful(and by that I mean very critical) reviews on my story,
An Honest-to-Gosh, Life-Threatening Adventure.
Thanks!

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

I'll be sure to check your writing out.

I need two pieces critiqued.

'The Edge of the World' and 'Please No, Not That'

Thanks in advanced.

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Feel free to read and review any of my poems.

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

I'd be eternally grateful to anyone who would review my poems 'Paternal' or 'Rebirth. I'm trying to clean them up for a local contest in September I'd love some fresh perspective on them. I'd welcome any critique at this point.

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Hey,

I just started to write my first ever book. I have written storys before but I usualy stick to poetry. So this my first ever major piece of writing. So I really need peoples help to tell me whats wrong with it, how I can improve it, spelling and grammer problems (spelling and grammer is where I fall short) and in general what they think of the story. It is currently Untitled but you will find it on my page called "Untitled - A work in progress". Feel free to rip it it shreds. Any help you wish to offer will be majorly appriciated :)

Thanks and keep smiling

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

I would like feedback on two pieces: The Capacity for Hate, and Grandma, Mick Jagger, and Eddie Damn VEdder. Both are Essays, quite brief.

Thanks.

Critique me: let me know what you think I will return the favor

14 Years Ago

I currently woking on a group of short stories that will coincide with my novel...please let me know what you think....also I post a complete story on my pages thanks.....I will surely return the favor

The waning years after the First End War were trying times for the Almerian kingdoms. The Minotaur clans struggled to rebuild their city after countless attacks by the stone titan Gigas and his legion of stone trolls. They first began to ravage the Minotaur city after the demigod Nemessiah deemed their weapon making ability as threat. Through the use of dark rites and help from his father, the dark god Awekantanah, they released the giants imprisoned by the Terra, the earth goddess, centuries ago. To aid and protect her followers from this onslaught Phyri, the fire goddess, taught King Minanos how to mold diamonds and granite into powerful weapons. After countless hours of trials and battle testing Minanos still felt like his weapon still lacked the perfection he so desired; annoyed by his failure  he decided to brave the Great Forge one more time. The heat imitating from the forge was so intense that he had to shave his skin bare because he could no longer stomach the smell of his singeing hair. His head beaded with sweat as he melted down his great hammer hopefully for the last time. He carefully poured the melted mixture of both diamond and granite into the mold, and pressed it in a giant vice. That vice was designed in such a way that it amplified his already mythic strength by a thousand times. While the molten liquid cool he add his custom steel and bronze handled grip. Suddenly a great worry overwhelmed him.  

�Who would he pass this knowledge to?� he thought to himself.

Only the strongest of both mind and body should be chosen as king upon his death. He knew he had to make use of the brief moment of calm, because Gigas hasn't attacked his city in weeks. Minanos sent word to all the Minotaur males saying that a great competition was about to begin and only sixteen of the strongest would qualify. Word spread pretty quickly, and males from all over the Kingdom of Alms converged to his small City of Labyritha. Within one week of his announcement his kingdom was full drunken, unpolished warriors. He look upon the drunken crowd found me himself a little more than disgusted. At that moment he felt like there wasn't a single man worthy of being king. The mere sight of the drunken debauchery enraged him greatly and with deep burly tone he ordered them all to the center of the city.

�You all are a very interesting lot, I don't see a kings heart in any of you�, Minanos said in a highly annoyed tone.
�I can't afford wait any longer the games begin now!�
A loud sigh of disbelief erupted from the crowd.
�Surely you don't expect us to compete now we are not prepared� said a voice from the crowd.
�What better way to weed the weak from the strong?� stated Minanos �Meet at the Great Mound in ten minutes all of you�.

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

id really like shadow and why?, two of my poems to be reviewed.

Re: Critique requests?

14 Years Ago

I'm new to the cafe and I welcome reviews of my campy SciFi / Horror novella 'The Made Woman.'  I know that it isn't the cleanest read, but I needed to get something out there as a starting point.  I'm trying very hard to have a razor sharp prose.  My inspirations are Richard Laymon, Stephen King, and Dean Koontz.

Please help me understand where I'm weak and how I can improve.

14 Years Ago

id like some help on my poem on my profile....thanks

14 Years Ago

Hi, I'm new here and would like my writing critiqued.  It's a very long science fiction story. 

14 Years Ago

Greeting all,

I'd like some feedback on a few of my poems:
In the midst it all Part 1 & 2
Climbing
How do you turn love off
Breathe
Here I Stand
Failure Is Never An Options

Thanks!!!

14 Years Ago

Hello,

I'm also new and am keen to have my sci-fi short story, World 24 critiqued. I'll be sure to critique other member's works as well.

14 Years Ago

Hello everyone.

I just found this group and I'd appreciate any reviews on my latest poem, "Feeling Free." I'll try to start reviewing other writing in this group as well. Thanks in advance!

- Robyn
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
R

14 Years Ago

Can you critique my "More Than a Child" novel and "Spirit of the Night" I'll be sure to critique your writing.

14 Years Ago

I'd love some criticism on what I have written of my story "The Trouble With Actual Organs." It's my first foray into scifi and mystery, so... two new unfamiliar territories at once, I'm going to need a lot of help. Lol...

14 Years Ago

If possible, I'd like a critique of my book, Tales of Recurrence Part 1. Work on it has been proceeding slowly, but it is proceeding. A lot of my ideas for this make sense to me, but I'd just appreciate some outside input; some honest opinions and criticism.

First Page first
Previous Page prev