DARK REALM : Forum : I'm looking for a collaboratio..

I'm looking for a collaboration partner

11 Years Ago

I want to work with others. I'm looking to expand my horizons, and strengthen them as well. I can be brutal and violent BUT I want to make sure gore isn't the ONLY quality it has. A short story is fine, so is poetry. I am talented more so with poetry, BUT again I want more and stronger horizons. Post back, send a message, or drop a comment on my page.        

Your favorite monster,                                                                                                                   Dracula                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          

Re: I'm looking for a collaboration partner

11 Years Ago

poems are my thing and gore is rarely my focus message me if you have an idea my favorite monster is the Frankenstein abomination 

11 Years Ago

Iv'e been told dialog and detail are my strengths as well as Suspense.
I tend to hold back a bit on the violence, but not because I'm opposed to it.
Get back to me and I can share some ideas if your interested.

11 Years Ago

I'm looking for someone to write a short story with on a Korean girl who haunts an apartment complex.. let me know if you're interested :) 

11 Years Ago

how about on a vampire poem?

11 Years Ago

Well I'm always open to collaboration!

10 Years Ago

I'm great with morbid things and multiple different genre. Short stories are my forte. Gore is never my primary focus.