DMHS Friends : Forum : Manga Dimension traveling or A..

[reply] [quote]

'LETS GET IT STARTED IN HERE, LET'S GET IT STARTED RIGHT NOW~' [From a song, but edited last part]

12 Years Ago

Loading complete! You may now write the story Yasmine!
[reply] [quote]

Re: Manga Dimension traveling or Alice in Wonderland Land!!!

12 Years Ago

okay i can not promise its the exact same as the last post but ill thrive. here goes!!! 

Mickey, Seth, Scarlet and Leo arrived to a graveyard. 
"Why're we here again?" Scarlet, a boyish girl with her black hair unkempt and wearing a large shirt that hanged off her body with jeans under. Her friend turned with bright brown eyes, her short hair waving in the wind as she kept a protective arm slung over their darker looking friends; her bangs covering her eyes wearing all black. 
"Something crazy happened here!!" Micky exclaimed. 
"Such as?" Seth asked. 
"Yeah, you didn't have to make us run all the way here." Leo added, huffing and puffing on the way there. Her long blond hair kept in a large sun hat and wearing a pale brown dress, black tights under with large child like eyes. 
"Yes we had to run!!" Mickey exclaimed. "We'l miss it, its almost time!!" 
They dashed down to the graveyard, with a fog lingering on the ground. They kept close to Mickey as she weaved about the tomb stones and led them to the destination she so desired. They soon reached a pond with a willow dipping into the water, the water looking dull and pale along with the leaves. 
"This is it?" Seth asked, disappointment evident in her voice. 
"Wait, wait!!" Mickey said. Suddenly a sing light began to drift about catching all their attention. They all gasped as fireflies began to slowly drift out one by one. Mickey gestured them to fine a tombstone to lean against as they watched the display of multicolored fireflies who rose into the sky like Christmas lights. Seth leaned on Mickey who patted her shoulder, Leo's smile growing wider and wider as she gazed up and Scarlet's breath completely taken away. 
"This is amazing." Seth said happily. 
"I know, they come out when the suns about to set." Mickey informed. 
"Awesome!" Scarlet breathed out. 
"Simply amazing!" Leo agreed. 
Mickey smiled proudly, happy to share this moment with her friends. Her gaze drifted elsewhere where her eyes caught someone watching them, writing down their actions in a large book. The figure seemed to have noticed and drifted off. Curious, Mickey wanted to follow. 
"Something wrong?" Seth asked. 
"Someones watching us!" Mickey said excitedly. "Lets go turn the tables and follow him!!"   
"Wha-what?! Follow a stalker?!" Leo said, terrified. 
"If he was a stalker I think he would've pounced us..." Scarlet informed. "Besides following a completely stranger is a little dangerous....don't chya think?" 
"Don't worry, Seth and I both got tasers." Mickey informed, showing her weapon of choice. She then dashed after him along with the others. 
~ * ~
"Lost him!" Mickey said looking around but only finding themselves lost. 
"Great, even worse is that were lost!" Scarlet said. 
"Lets just try to find a way home please?" Leo asked. Giving a defeated sigh, Mickey agreed and they began to follow they dirt path they took only for a hand to arise from the ground and grab Leo's ankle, dragging her down. She gave a scream, her friends there to help her as she began to be dragged into the ground. More and hands grabbed onto any available limbs, bringing the girls down into the earth. Before being completely engulfed in the dirt, they spotted the one they seeked watching them sink; joltinf down what it had seen and disappearing. They were then taken under and engulfed in never ending black where they fell. As they fell a light soon took them in and spat them into clear skies, an endless sea meeting it. They fell in the ocean, gripping each other tightly as the waves carried them off. 
"Where are we?!" Seth asked, her bangs clinging to her face. 
"I-I don't know!" Scarlet said. 
"Everyone just stay together!!" Mickey ordered and they bundled together. The waves became more tense as something arose under them. They were then lifted up by a giant whale who moaned with the sea. 
"Where to?" Leo asked. 
"Wherever the wale takes us....." Mickey replied and they sailed across the sea.     
[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

A few hours later**
"God, I'm so bored!" Scarlet exclaimed for the umpteenth time.
"Me too," Seth agreed, and lolled around aimlessly on the back of the whale. 
Micky looked up from her comfortable position and yelled, "Shut up! I'm trying to sleep!"
"Like I care!" Scarlet yelled back, then flopped back onto her back, watching the clouds float by. 
"I'm bored!" Scarlet said, again.

[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

Scarlet kicked Mickey in the side, Mickey groaning in agony but returned it with a punch in the shoulder. The two broke out fighting, Leo and Seth attempting to calm them down. The whale took notice and with a deep breath spat them off using its blow hole. They flew into the sky and landed in the ocean, soon being carried off to a beach. Mickey was the first to rise, spitting out sand and wiping it off her. 
"There goes out ride, thanks Scarlet!" Mickey scolded. 
"My fault!?" Scarlet bellowed and they broke out fighting again. Seth and Leo pried them apart and Leo said "Guys lets just find out where we are and then try to get back home." 
"Fine." the two said begrudgingly. 
A loud roar eminatted from Mickey and Scarlets stomachs. 
"We're hungry....." they said in unison. 

[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

for the record im changing my fruit! i've decided I'll be all like Gaara of the Desert because he is flipping AWESOME!! i'll have a gourde later on in the thread but for now i look the same and GOSH DAMN IT IMAGINATOR THE 1ST PAGE IRRITATES ME!!
[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

Originally posted by Imagination-mage
for the record im changing my fruit! i've decided I'll be all like Gaara of the Desert because he is flipping AWESOME!! i'll have a gourde later on in the thread but for now i look the same and GOSH DAMN IT IMAGINATOR THE 1ST PAGE IRRITATES ME!!

why are you complaining to me?
[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

Originally posted by Imaginator
Originally posted by Imagination-mage

why are you complaining to me?

Umm...your picture was too big. [I had to put my character info into 6 part's] And then I had to get us to the next page, JUST so we could write and read the story.
[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

"Well, now that you two stopped fighting. Let's go explore this island," Seth said, pulling on the other girls arm. Trying her best but failed.
"WHY AM I SO WEAK?!?!?!?!?" Seth feel to the sand, the sun hitting her eyes.
"Come on Seth, don't put yourself down easily. Your pretty strong for a tomboy," Mickey said smiling away Seth's tears.
"Whatev'" Seth stood up and shook the seaweed out of her hair.
"Come on! Let's go find food! I swear, if i don't get food into my stomach, i'll eat one of you!" Scarlet said, pointing her finger towards all of them.
"*GULP* Don't do that," Leo responded. 
They all headed towards the island. 
[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

They wandered the island aimlessly till Mickey bellowed "SO HUNGRY!!" 
"Come on you'll be fine." Leo said. 
"I'M STARVING!!" Scarlet added, the two falling over and groaning in hunger. Leo and Seth looked around the island for food frantically, Seth suddenly spotting fruit. She motioned Leo to follow and they shimmied up the tree, picking the various fruits and dashing back to their friends. Scarlet and Mickey had perched themselves against a palm tree, gazing at the sky and giggling to themselves. Leo and Seth rushed over, giving them each a fruit. 
"Eat!" they both said. Weakly grabbing a fruit, they munched. They faces turned green and they looked about to gag. 
"Whats wrong?" Leo asked. 
"They're ripe right?" Seth added, the two grabbing two different ones and munching. The taste that hit their taste buds was a various variety of disgust. But they were unable to spit it out, instead they forced themselves to swallow. 
"Disgusting!!" Leo screeched. 
"ARGH!!" Seth said, wiping the taste from her tongue. Even though the taste was disgusting, Mickey and Scarlet continued eating the fruit. 
"DON'T FORCE YOURSELVES!!" Leo scolded. 
"WE'RE HUNGRY!!" the two said angrily and savagely eating away the fruit. 

Once consumed, they sat along the beach and let the fruit digest. Leo and Seth were still getting over the nasty flavors that was the fruit but Scarlet and Mickey remained perfectly fine. 
"Full...." was all Mickey said, patting her stomach.       
[reply] [quote]

Hunger takes over

12 Years Ago

Leo looked down at her fruit, thinking how hungry she was. Her stomach growled, Leo unable to handle having an empty stomach.
      "That's it. I'M FORCING MYSELF TO EAT THIS!" Leo roared and began to devower the strange fruit. Once done, Leo lyed on the ground, exhosted from eating. "Uhhh...I'm so full...."
      "Wait, why'd you eat it if it was discusting?!" Seth asked.
      "I was too hungry...." Leo said.
[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

"I'm not eating this!" Seth screamed running away from Leo.
"Eat! You'll die of hunger, it's better than nothing." Leo hit Seth with an Orange looking fruit.
"NEVER!" Seth was almost out of breath. But Leo was proudly running after her.
"Fine! I'll eat the god damn fruit!" Seth took the fruit from Leo,
"YAY!! Victorious!"Leo jumped around proudly.
"Sike!" Seth ran back toward Mickey and Scarlet.
"Save m-"
"HA!" Mickey shoved a reddish fruit into Seth's mouth.
"OH! THE PAIN! THE AGONY!" Seth cried.
"Oh shut up! My head hurts!" Screamed Scarlet.
"No more fighting!" Leo pleaded.
"Fine." The other three girls said in unison. 
[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

"What do ya thinks up with this island anyways? And, where are we?" Scarlet asked. Seth just shrugged, her face still scrunched up in disgust. "I don't know about you guys," Seth said, "But I'm going to find some clean water to get this taste outta my mouth." "I'm coming!" Leo, Scarlet, and Micky said in unison, following Seth.
[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

As the friends began to feel the food slowly digest into their stomachs, till a strange feeling began to erupt inside them. As they felt the strange sensations, they sat up. As Mickey took a deep breath, the sand under them did a suddenly wave making her other three friend all on their fronts. Before Scarlet hit the ground, she burst into ashes and appeared high up in the trees. As for Leo, the sea water crashed onto her making her into part fish. She screamed when she saw her mermaid tail. "WHAT HAPPENED?!" Leo asked. "AWESOME!!" Mickey screeched as she levitated off the ground thanks to the sand carrying her about. Leo watched in horror as Mickey played a game of tag with the disappearing and reappearing Scarlet. "Guys, guys, come back!!" Leo called, soon sprouting wings and turning into a gorgeous bird. She pecked at Mickey and Scarlet which was a bad idea. "OI!!" they both bellowed, the sand soon capturing Leo as they both closed in. "Guys, don't kill her!!" Seth called from below. Seeping into the shadows she climbed up the trees and like ink took over their shadows, making the two fall to the ground. The sand cushioned Mickey's fall and Scarlet turning to to ash. Seth emerged from the shadows and said "What happened?" "Simple, Devil Fruits!!" Scarlet exclaimed. "What?" Leo asked. "Devil fruits are these awesome fruits that grant u abilities with only 1 bite!!" Mickey explained. "Side affects-" "Then I can swim off this island!!" Leo said, bolting for the sea. "NO WAIT!!" Scarlet tried to warn but it was too late. Leo divided into the ocean only to drown. Scarlet sprouted fiery wings and saved her. "Wha-what?" Leo asked. "People who eat Devil Fruits can no longer swim...." Mickey finished.
[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

"WHICH MEANS WE'RE STUCK HERE FOREVER?!?!?!??!" Seth said running around yelling, "WE'RE DOMED!!!!" "Again.With.The.SCREAMING!!" Scarlet chased after Seth, and slapped some sense into Seth. "I'm okay,"Seth said, rubbing her check. "Let's figure this island first," Mickey said. "Here,Here" Leo, recovering from the drowning horror.
[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

"Okay everyone don't panic, we just need a battle strategy!" Mickey continued. 
"Maybe your sand?" Leo asked. 
"I-I don't know how far I can go, sand and water don't mix remember?" Mickey said. "Haven't you watched Naruto?" 
"Uh, no...." Leo admitted. 
"Shame." Scarlet and Mickey said in unison. Seth returned her gaze back to the sea, soon spotting a Marine ship heading towards the island. 
"Look WE'RE SAVED!!" Seth screamed. Everyone followed her, the ship soon docking and they piled onto the marine sailors who boarded off. 
"THANK GOD YOUR HERE!!" Seth said happily. 
"How long have you been here?" the sailor asked. 
"Uh.....An hour?" Leo guessed. 
"WE WERE HERE AN HOUR?!" Mickey screeched. 
The sand shot up from her sudden out burst and wrapped around the men. The men shrieked but as Mickey calmed herself. The sailors looked at her in shock till one said "They ate Devil Fruits!!" 
"Arrest them for assaulting an officer!!" another said. They were then chased with an army of sailors following.  
[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

As they were running off with marine soldiers on their tail, Scarlet turned to Mickey and said, "Of course you made to make us wanted. It's against your nature to let us have an easy time!"
"Hey!" Mickey said, ready to lunge, until Seth screamed, "They're coming CLOSER!"
'AH!!!" Everyone screamed, until Scarlet just stopped.
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING SCAR?!" Mickey screamed at the top of her lungs.
"We have devil fruits, so we should be able to beat the Marine soldiers and high-jack their ship."
"Good idea!" Mickey exclaimed, and turned around to face them. 

[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

The three stopped, spinning around and getting ready to fight. Mickey took a stand, bringing her arms out and the sand around them coming at the Marines in a tidal wave motion. The men were swept away in a wave and taken under. Mickey scrunched her fists together and the men wailed with pain as the sand began to apply pressure to their limbs. Seth used her ink ability to blink the men, her arms turning into ax blades and slashing at the men who tried attacking Mickey from behind. Leo transformed into a large animal and stomped down the men, kicking them away while Scarlet blew fire. Mickey made a path for them towards their ship and called "THIS WAY!!" 
They dashed, Mickey willing the sand to be pushed forward and launch her into the air. She landed on her feet, feeling pins and needles go up her legs as she pushed the remaining men over board. Her sand grabbed her friends and hoisted them up onto the boat. 
"THEY'RE STEALING OUR SHIP!!" one sailor screeched. With her friends help they got the ship ready and pushed it from shore. Mickey brought a good amount of sand with her as they sailed off on the boat. They waved farewell to the abandoned sailors and set their sights on a place that would lead to civilization. 

"What now?" Leo asked, she had changed clothes. 
"I don't know, but I found something to keep my sand in." Mickey said, revealing a large gourd that now contained the sand. She slung it onto her back and had it tight tied around her waist and over her shoulder.
"Looking more and more like Gaara now, all you need is the Love sign on your forehead." Scarlet said and they chuckled. 
"Where do we go?" Seth asked. 
"Maybe pirates can help us? The Straw Hats seem like a good source." Scarlet said. 
"Wait a minute?! Pirates, Marines, Straw Hats?!" Mickey said. "Do you know where we are?!" 
They shrugged. 
"We're in....a MANGA!" Mickey exclaimed.    
[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

(Imagination-mage, I just realized that you wouldn't be able to have the sand fruit cause Crocodile already has it.)

"What!" Leo squeaked. 
"Uh-huh. Well guys, this is cool and all, but does anyone know how to use a ship?" Scarlet asked.
There was no answer.
"We're screwed!" Seth screamed.
"I almost agreed," Scarlet said, searching through her bag, "If I wasn't reading this book about sailors-the Brotherband!" 
"Why were you reading that?" Mickey asked.
"Cause it's a companion to the Ranger's apprentice series!" Scarlet replied, and opened the book.
"Okay, let's get started!"
[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

(well its too late now, so too damn bad ;) 

Scarlet with her new knowledge of ship driving, took the wheel and began to drive. The others rummaged through the ship to see what the ship contained. They found a phone which they disconnected, a vault filled with money; which was stuffed into their pockets, weaponry, thrown over board despite Seth and Scarlets fight to keep them, and food which was hastily eaten to get rid of the bad tasting fruits. 
"Okay we found a map!" Leo called. 
"Great, now does anyone know how to read one?" Scarlet asked. 
"I got something even better." Mickey said and whipped out her ipod. "I've got Sea App!" 
Unlocking her ipod she went to the sea app which gave them directions. 
"cool." Leo said. 
[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

They were at sea for what seemed ages!
"WHAT TIME IS IT?!?!?!" Scarlet complained, getting tired of looking at nothing but water.
"11:37 AM!"Mickey said.
"We've only been at sea for 5 freaking minutes!!!" Seth wailed.
"Umm' guys, i think we ate all of the food," Leo said.
Scarlet, Mickey, and Leo all turned to face Seth, with an evil eye.
"What?! Just because i love food, doesn't mean i ate it!" Seth said.

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5