DMHS Friends : Forum : Manga Dimension traveling or A..

[reply] [quote]

Re: Manga Dimension traveling or Alice in Wonderland Land!!!

12 Years Ago

( Sarah Jack isn't coming in yet, till we meet him in Pandora Hearts. We're in One Piece!! I'm re-writing it)

"WE'RE GONNA DIE!!" Scarlet cried out. 
"Just calm down we'll be fine." Mickey said. 
"She ate all the chocolate...." Leo added. 
"NO WE'RE GONNA DIE!!!" Mickey said, crumbling to the floor and rolling about the ships deck and wailing at the sky. Seth went for Mickey and said "Don't worry...we'll get food." 
"WAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!" Mickey wailed. 
"Use your sand to find land." Scarlet said. 
"Ugh, I can't." Mickey said. 
"Why?" the all asked. 
"Cause.....that takes work...." Mickey replied her friends glaring daggers as her laziness began to kick in. Fed up with Mickey's mopping, Scarlet snatched her iPod from Mickeys outstretched hands and found it locked.
"6&*$" Scarlet said and the ipod unlocked. She came to the Sea App and found a good patch of land some distance off the coast. 
"We'll sell the ship and get food there, keep your Fruits abilities a secret." Scarlet said. 
"Alright...." Mickey said and her sand retreated back inside her gourd which was slung over her shoulder. They hit land, sold the ship and moved onto the shops.  
[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

Scarlet walked pass a bullitin board and looked over it. She saw some posters, grabbed them, and ran over to the rest of the group.
"Look guys! It's Chopper, Sanji, Luffy, Zoro, Robbi, Nami, Usopp, Brooke, and Franky!" 
"Epic!" Mickey said, then huddle with Scarlet. "How much do you think we could sell them for on Ebay when we get back?"
"Good question. I'm happy you're thinking the right way. Maybe 10 bucks per poster?"
"Hmm," Mickey said, stroking her non-existent beard, "I think that might just work. Let's get a lot of them!" 
"Yeah!" Scarlet replied and told the others about their plan.   

[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

"So, were exactly do we find INTERNET SERVICE ON AN ISLAND!?!" Seth said.
The other three girls stopped and stared. O.O <- Look on there faces .
"We'll figure it out!" Mickey said.
"Yeah, come on lets go," Scarlet insisted.  
[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

Leo looked at the posters closely and caught Scarlet and Mickey's attention by tapping them on the shoulder. 
"Who're they?" Leo asked. 
Scarlet and Mickey looked at her in shock. They held up the posters and Mickey replied "Only the best bad a*s pirate crew in all the world!!! Or the Grand Line." 
"Okay they must be bad guys...." Leo replied only to get batted on the back of the head by Mickey's sand which quickly disappeared in her gourd. 
"HAVE I TAUGHT YOU NOTHING?!" Mickey bellowed. 
"The Straw Hats are a band of law breakers who do things for the good of man kind!" Scarlet replied. "They do things for the greater good, our Superman here." 
"Oh..." Seth and Leo said in unison. 
"Shameful, you call yourself anime geeks." Scarlet said. 
"They'll learn Scarlet-sensei." Mickey replied. "Come, let us go get food."  
[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

(O////O He, he......Sorry about that post.....I was never told the info -Yasmine- to not bring the companion in yet....-Yasmine-)

"What're we gonna eat?" Leo asked.
      "Sushi, duh!" Mickey said.
      "But, you know I don't like sea food....." Leo said.
      "And you call yourself an anime geek...." Mickey grumbled. "What did you THINK we'd find in a manga like this? OUR world food? HA! Think again."
     "B-but Mickey I-" Leo said, cut off by Scarlet's hand at her face.
      "Target in sight." Scarlet said mistcheviouesly.
      "Wha-"
[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

They caught sight of a boy with his black hair hidden under a straw hat walking along the crowd and looking around, spotting the food and dashing at it. The girls followed, keeping a close eye on him. 
"He's cute." Mickey instantly exclaimed. 
"Mickey, keep your heart for another." Scarlet warned. "Remember this is a black hole we're dealing with." 
"Which is why....we bait him." Mickey replied, pulling out a large chicken leg which Seth tried to hastily snatch from her. Tying it to a rope they left it in the street and waited. 
"He's not an animal." Scarlet said. 
"It'll work." Mickey said, rope tight in hand. 
"B-but this is a human were dealing with, he's gonna know that-" Leo began till  
SNAP!
"I caught a bite!!" Mickey said and pulled, reeling in a Monkey D. Luffy who ate at the piece of meat like a bird.   
[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

Once they had reeled him in, Scarlet pounced. 
"Such awesome cheeks!" She exclaimed, pinching and pulling his cheeks.
"Shap it!(stop it) I'm trin' to eat! (I'm trying to eat)" Luffy said, in a vain attempt to bat Scarlet away.
"Hell no," Scarlet replied, with utmost joy on her face and continued pestering Luffy.  
[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

"Scarlet, let Monkey go," Mickey said, trying to get a hold of Scarlet's arms.
"NEVER!! Must pinch cheeks!" Scarlet replied still holding on to Monkey.

(FIXED)! now i understand XD ]

[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

Once prying Scarlet from Luffy, they allowed him to finish his food. They found a nice place to eat to their hearts content and Leo said "So what now?" 
"This guy lets us temperarelly join his crew and help us home." Mickey replied. 
"Huh?" Luffy asked. 
"We're stuck and need to go home." Seth replied. 
"OKAY THE MORE THE MERRIER!!" Luffy exclaimed, scarfing down the rest of his food. He jumped up and bounded off to find the rest of his crew with the girls walking behind. 
"We have to follow him?" Seth asked. 
"Yup!" Scarlet and Mickey said in unison and followed Luffy. 
[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

"Wait!" Mickey and Scarlet yelled at Monkey, trying to catch up with him.
"Oh...sorry" he replied with a smile.
"God..he walks fast," Seth said, trying to catch in air.
"I'm...here.." Leo said out of breath.
"Here's my ship," Monkey pointed out proudly. 

next Next Page
last Last Page