Dark Romance : Forum : Introductions

Introductions

16 Years Ago

Everyone feel free to introuduce themselves :)

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Hello, my name is Chloe I love writing and am relativly new to the Cafe.
I joined the last of April.
Since being here I think my writing has improved and I have read some great poetry and stories.
I like music.. well, most of us do lol
I love reading lyrics.
Some of the best poetry I have read has been lyrics.

I look forward to interacting here with everyone.

::smile::

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Hey ::happy:: welcome! you like poetry a lot? I mostly stick to stories ::tongue::

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

hello Mina, me Cafe buds with Chloe, I joined not long ago either. ::tongue:: But I think I've been longer than Chloe. I write all types of stuff, but mostly horror, romance, dark stuff ::biggrin::

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Hey ::biggrin:: nice to see everyone ::happy::

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

My names Dawn, I joined the cafe when a friend of mine asked me to back in February and didn't actually start posting anything until sometime in May. I hadn't been interested back when I first joined... to depressed to care. But I am breaking out of the dark and sharing the gifts that down time gave me(i.e. anger, rage, bitternes) through my writing. ::biggrin::
Wanna know anything else you might have to come ask me. ::tongue::

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I also like stories .. poetry for now as i am always rushed@

Chloe
xoxo

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

hehe.. i think so girl.. and you rock..

Chloe
xoxo

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Seems as if i am posting the replies in thw wrong spot!
Sorry about that.

Chloe
xoxo
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Jak

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Hello everyone, I am Jak

I am usually gone Mondays but considering some issues with having 2 flat tires, no car jack, and not much money, I have decided to stay in today ::sleepy:: That's ok, though, cause now I can introduce myself earlier lol

I will admit I am unsure if my writing will fit into this genre, but I've learned never to say "no" to someone who has a hawt purple chick reading me my rights as a Sig, so here I am. If nothing else I would very much like to read some of everyones work and make some new friends!

Most of my writing you will find is songs (lyrics) or FFXI FanFict. the first chapter of my FanFict is a piece I had written 3 years ago, and before that it had been another 3-4+ years since writing ::cry:: so where I could be 3-7 years improved, I am rather starting from scratch ::cry::

I hope reading some of your work and making new friends and attempting to actively become involved with the site will cure me of my intense lack of motivation for writing

If someone feels any piece I have displayed is fitting I will be more then glad to add it to the groups work ^^

Thank you everyone for you time and I look forward to getting to know everyone and reading your literature! Don't be shy to ask questions or offer advice ^^ I don't bite (hard) ::cool::

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

welcome jak :) i read what you said about the romance style so I thought i'd invite you-
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Jak

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Quote:
Originally posted by Mina Liston
welcome jak :) i read what you said about the romance style so I thought i'd invite you-

Yeah it would fit in if I ever write >< lol :(

I've noticed that Vampires are very popular with this site lol I may have to give a tale a whirl >.> I think I will have so much shelved horror and vampire tales to read I will probably have nothing but them on my mind ^^

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Well i try my hand at both poetry and stories.. i said try lol
I like both!

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Hello, my name is Themis and i'm very glad i found you! I live in Athens, Greece and i love reading and writing stories, mostly thrillers, horror and mystery. I was looking for a community like this in my country but i've never found one! The problem with me is that i have written many stories i wish to post here but they are all written in Greek, so i must work very hard in order to try and write them again in English. Anyway, i have already loved this place and i want to meet new people sharing the same writing interests, read, write and learn a lot!

I find the concept of this group very interesting, that's why i wanted to become a part of it. I'm looking forward to meet you all, talk and share thoughts and ideas.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Hiya folks I'm Drfter or D. I like... no correction I love to write. It's my therapy, my drug, my damning addiction. I've tried to explain it to my friends, but all i get is that nod that says "uh huh you're crazy alright". Anyway I write along a broad range of genres and do poetry, short stories, but I hope to finish my novel before the end of the year. Instead of unveiling everything about me I'll stop and say I'm glad to be here.

D